Unibail Rodamco SE (UNBP.AS)
Tue, Nov 15 2016
* Successfully placed a bond with a maturity of 8 years and 3 months (February 2025) for a total amount of 500 million euros ($536.35 million)
* Unibail-Rodamco -proposed merger by absorption of Rodamco Europe B.V. by Unibail-Rodamco SE
* Q3 gross rental income 1.32 billion euros ($1.44 billion) versus 1.24 billion euros year ago
* H1 recurring net result of 575 million euros versus 528 million euros ($580.9 million) a year ago
PARIS, July 20 Unibail-Rodamco said it would reach the top end of its full-year profit target after its shopping malls helped deliver a 8.2 percent first-half rise in recurring earnings per share despite the impact of attacks in Paris and Brussels.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed France-based real estate investment trust (REIT) Unibail-Rodamco SE's (Unibail) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and senior unsecured rating at 'A+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. The Short-Term IDR has been affirmed at 'F1'. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings reflect Unibail's geographically diversified prime shopping centres with a defensive rental income pro
- Transports Week In Review - Markets Take A Pause From Record Performance
- Recent Stock Purchase December 2016
- Bond Beatdown Creates Major Dislocations With 4 Stocks Posing Great Opportunities
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - November 2016 Update
- Despite Mistakes, A Dividend Growth Investor Retires Early, Part II
- Wall Street Breakfast: OPEC Decision Day - Deal Or No Deal?