News: Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)
30 Apr 2015
Thu, Apr 16 2015
* FTSE closes down 0.5 pct at 7,060.45 points * Index had earlier hit record high of 7,119.35 points * Pearson hit by report of possible LA contract glitch * Unilever rises after solid sales * Rise in gold boosts Fresnillo and Randgold By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, April 16 - Britain's top share index slipped off record highs on Thursday, with media group Pearson underperforming after a newspaper report of a glitch in a lucrative contract. The blue-chip FTSE
* FTSE down 0.3 pct after touching record high * Pearson hit by report of possible LA contract glitch * Unilever rises after solid sales * Rise in gold boosts Fresnillo and Randgold By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, April 16 - Britain's top share index slipped off record highs on Thursday, with media group Pearson underperforming after a newpaper report of a glitch in a lucrative contract. The blue-chip FTSE 100 index initially rose to an all-time high of 7,119.35 po
LONDON - Unilever reported better than expected first quarter sales and struck a positive tone on the rest of the year, citing brighter signs in major markets such as the United States, China and India.
* Now aiming for '15 sales growth in top half of 2-4 pct range
LONDON, April 16 - European equities retreated from a 14-year high on Thursday, with media stocks leading the market lower after Pearson fell sharply following troubles with one of its educational technology projects.
LONDON, April 16 - Britain's top share index touched a record high, then retreated on Thursday, as mixed results at consumer-goods companies led to a pause in the market's rally.
LONDON, April 16 - Britain's top share index touched a new record high before turning lower on Thursday, with mixed corporate earnings in the consumer staple sector prompting a pause in an impressive year-to-date rally.
PARIS, April 16 - European stocks slipped in early trading on Thursday, halting their recent sharp rally, with shares in Diageo dropping after it posted a fall in sales.
LONDON, April 16 - Unilever chief financial officer narrowed the consumer goods giant's sales growth goal on Thursday after a strong start to the year, helped by an early Easter holiday and a better-than-expected performance in China.
LONDON, April 6 - A dramatic fall in the euro has created an opportunity for European manufacturers to enjoy cheap production costs at the bases from which they can supply world markets.
- Unilever Trading Statement First Quarter 2015
- Technical Coverage on Packaged Foods and Meats Stocks -- Mondelez Intl., ConAgra Foods, Kellogg, Unilever, and McCormick
- Unilever N.V. and Unilever PLC Announced That Each Filed Today, March 6, 2015, Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Technical Pulse on Food Products Equities - Mondelez Intl., Dean Foods, Unilever N.V., Unilever, and Darling Ingredients
- Talenti® Gelato & Sorbetto Issues Allergy Alert for Limited Number of Jars of Talenti® Gelato & Sorbetto Sea Salt Caramel Gelato Due to Undeclared Peanut
- Unilever United States, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert for Limited Number of Tubs of Breyers® No Sugar Added Salted Caramel Swirl Due to Undeclared Almond
- Packaged Foods and Meats Equities Technical Notes - Kraft Foods, Pilgrim's Pride, Unilever, Post Holdings, and Pinnacle Foods
- Unilever: 2014 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Results
- The Road Ahead: Special Research on Unilever PLC, Unilever NV, U.S. Steel, Valhi and Valspar
- Unilever Withdraws Lawsuit against Hampton Creek