News: Union Pacific Corp (UNP.N)
Tue, Feb 25 2014
MEXICO CITY, Feb 25 - U.S. and Chinese rail companies have expressed interest in the Mexican rail freight market if a bill that seeks to open up the sector to more companies is approved, the head of the lower house of Congress' transport commission said on Tuesday.
GUADALAJARA, Feb 6 - Two companies that control almost all of Mexico's rail freight market said on Thursday that proposed legislation to open up the industry ignores a concession granting exclusivity for another 14 years and are weighing legal action to quash the bill.
* Crude shipments fall nearly one-fourth compared with 4Q 2012
- Union Pacific Corp reported a bigger quarterly profit on Thursday as the railroad raised prices and saw demand grow in overall shipments, sending shares up almost 4 percent.
Jan 23 - Union Pacific Corp reported a bigger quarterly profit on Thursday as the railroad raised prices and saw demand grow in overall shipments, sending shares up almost 4 percent.
- Union Pacific Corp reported a bigger quarterly profit on Thursday as the railroad raised prices and saw demand in overall shipments grow, sending shares up more than 2 percent in premarket trading.
HOUSTON, Jan 23 - Union Pacific Corp's crude oil shipments via rail to the U.S. Gulf Coast were down 22 percent in the fourth quarter versus a year earlier as pipeline startups increased supply in the region, a senior executive told analysts on Thursday.
Jan 23 - Union Pacific Corp posted a bigger quarterly profit as the railroad raised prices and saw demand in overall shipments grow, it said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - Union Pacific Corp : * Shares up 2.4 percent in premarket trading after results
Nov 21 - Union Pacific Corp : * Announces new share repurchase authorization and declares fourth quarter
- Dividend Investing At Work - February 2014
- All Aboard Union Pacific
- Union Pacific Is The Locomotive Of Choice For This Value Dividend Train List
- Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link's Lesson Learned From Bed Bath & Beyond
- 5 Sectors, 5 Great Dividend Growers
- Let Dividend Paying Union Pacific Come To A Full Stop Before Boarding
- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference
- Union Pacific Railroad Most Admired in Industry
- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Union Pacific Corporation Chairman Jim Young: October 24, 1952 - February 15, 2014
- Lance M. Fritz Elected Union Pacific President and Chief Operating Officer; Jim R. Young Retires but Continues as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Union Pacific Corporation Announces 15 Percent Dividend Increase for First Quarter 2014 and a $3.9 Billion Capital Plan for 2014
- Union Pacific Corporation CFO Rob Knight to Address Stifel Nicolaus Transportation and Logistics Conference
- Union Pacific Reports Best-Ever Quarterly and Full Year Results
- Union Pacific Corporation Invites You to Join Its Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Broadcast
- Pre-Market Technical Momentum: Pandora Media, Cablevision Systems, Union Pacific, and Old Dominion Freight Line