News: United Parcel Service Inc (UPS)
12 Dec 2013
Fri, Oct 25 2013
- United Parcel Service Inc said increased demand in domestic ground shipments lifted profits in the third quarter and expects online sales to boost shipping volumes as it heads into the holiday quarter. | Video
(Adds Wall Street estimates, details on segments, share move)
NEW YORK - Long Island publicist Brian Erni works for a company that would extend health insurance to his wife if he would pay for it. The problem: It costs $900 per month to add her to his plan.
- United Parcel Service Inc on Tuesday posted a smaller quarterly profit as customers, especially on international routes, chose slower, cheaper shipping services. | Video
July 23 - United Parcel Service Inc on Tuesday posted a smaller quarterly profit as customers, especially on international routes, chose slower, cheaper shipping services.
NEW YORK - Stocks advanced on Friday, supported by banks' strong earnings, but Boeing limited the Dow's gain after an airplane fire in London. | Video
- United Parcel Service Inc , the world's No. 1 package delivery company, on Friday forecast second-quarter profit below Wall Street expectations, signaling that the global economic recovery still has a ways to go.
July 12 - United Parcel Service Inc, the world's No. 1 package delivery company, on Friday forecast second-quarter profit below Wall Street expectations, signaling that the global economic recovery still has a ways to go.
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P 500 off 0.01 pct, Nasdaq up 0.09 pct
* Futures: Dow up 5 pts, S&P off 0.8 pt, Nasdaq up 1.25 pt
- El Nino Modoki, Ocean Temps, Natural Gas And Trading Opportunties On A Cold Winter
- UPS Fairly Valued After Recent Stock Price Increase
- The Impact From UPS And FedEx Price Increases On Amazon.com
- Cramer's Lightning Round - The Quintessential American Stock That Is Going To Work (12/9/13)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Stamps.com Risk And Valuation Analysis
- UPS Launches Mobile App for Amazon Kindle Fire Family
- The UPS Store and Toys for Tots Share the Joy of Reading This Holiday Season
- UPS Applauds Landmark WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- UPS Capital® Improves C.O.D. Services to Help Small Businesses Manage Cash, Customer Relationships
- UPS Delivering So Much More Than Boxes This Holiday Season
- Upcoming Earnings Schedule, Survey Findings, New Office Locations, and Quarterly Financial Results - Research Report on FedEx, UPS, CH Robinson, Diana Shipping, and LightInTheBox.com
- UPS Sets 2014 Rates
- The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes Files $500,000 Claim Against Merrill Lynch on Behalf of a UPS Employee As It Continues To Investigate Claims on Behalf of Current and Former UPS Employees
- High-Tech Company Interest in Near-Shoring Grows as Supply Chain Strategies Shift
- Before the Bell Scans: United Parcel Service Inc., FedEx Corp., Expeditors Intl. of Washington Inc., and C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.