United Parcel Service Inc (UPS)
30 Jun 2016
Fri, Jun 24 2016
* Says to build a new package sorting and delivery facility in Corbeil-Essonnes/Evry
* On June 6 entered into agreement with underwriters to sell $73.5 million aggregate principal amount of floating rate senior notes due 2066 - SEC filing Source text - (http://1.usa.gov/23c1mqA) Further company coverage:
* Files for floating rate senior notes due 2066 of up to $73.1 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://1.usa.gov/1Od00sW) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Files for potential floating rate senior notes due 2066, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source - (http://bit.ly/25HJaqt) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Package processing facility will include automated sorting systems and will house approximately 300 UPS delivery vehicles
* Project will add capacity for more than 150 more delivery vehicles - called "package cars"
* Creates global partnership with Zipline and Gavi to transform delivery of humanitarian aid and life-saving vaccines with drones
* UPS board announces quarterly dividend and reauthorizes share repurchase program
* Declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.78 per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRIEF-UPS says shareowners didn't approve proposal that would have required more disclosure concerning co's lobbying activities
* Shareowners rejected proposal requiring board to reduce voting power of class A stock from 10 votes/share to 1 vote/share
- After Brexit, Even Greater Demand For U.S.-Focused Stocks?
- Positioning For An Inflection Point In The Financial Cycle
- FedEx Results Signal More Scrutiny Required For LTL Market
- FedEx: Proving Its Value
- Are The Transports Signaling A Stock Market Decline?
- YRC Worldwide - June 2016 Conferences Have Analysts Increasing Their Price Targets