News: U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)
11 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 20 2013
Nov 20 - U.S. Bancorp : * U.s. bancorp fund services, llc acquires quintillion limited * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
NEW YORK, Oct 28 - JPMorgan Chase & Co. has hired Michael Boardman to run banking, financial planning and investment management services for clients who do not qualify for its premier asset management and private banking services.
Oct 24 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 16 (Fitch) U.S. Bancorp (USB) reported relatively flat earnings in the third quarter of 2013 (3Q'13) compared to both the sequential and year ago quarters, according to Fitch Ratings. Nevertheless, in Fitch's view the company's earnings remained solid with a 1.65% return on average assets (ROA) and a 15.8% return on average equity (ROE) which continues to place USB's results at or near the top of the banking indus
Oct 1 - Detroit on Tuesday defaulted on more than $600 million of general obligation bonds deemed unsecured by the city's emergency manager, a city spokesman said.
- Falling prices and growing acceptance of home solar power is sparking a challenge to major financiers who have anchored the U.S. industry using leases, as smaller banks and other lenders rush to offer homeowners loans to buy systems.
Sept 12 - U.S. Bancorp reduced its long-term revenue and income growth forecast, citing a slump in mortgage activity as interest rates rise, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Sept 4 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW YORK - U.S. regulators on Thursday asked a federal court not to dismiss their lawsuit against a bank tied to the blow-up of brokerage Peregrine Financial, saying the bank helped bring about millions of dollars of losses for Peregrine customers.
* CFTC opposes motion to dismiss lawsuit, wants restitution
- U.S. Bancorp's Management Presents at Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference (Transcript)
- 5 Bold Mobile Banking Predictions for 2014 From Mitek
- JPMorgan Faces Increased Scrutiny Over Certain Famous Chinese Employees
- U.S. Bancorp - Great Bank, Trading At A Great Premium To Tangible Book Value
- Higher Rates Can't Come Fast Enough For Zions Bancorp
- KeyCorp Leads Bank Stocks Higher Following Strong ADP Report
- U.S. Bancorp Announces Quarterly Dividends
- U.S. Bancorp Reaches Agreement with Freddie Mac Resolving Repurchase Obligations
- AAAResearchReports.com Market Research: U.S. Bancorp, Huntington Bancshares, Fifth Third Bancorp, and Comerica
- Stock Price Updates, Redemption of Preferred Securities, Corporate Reorganizations, and Conference Participation - Research Report on U.S. Bancorp, Fifth Third, Huntington, Wintrust, and Comerica
- U.S. Bancorp to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- U.S Bank Introduces Community Card for Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Stock Price Movements, Conference Schedules, Charitable Grants, Strategic Acquisitions and New Offers - Research Report on Visa, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Morgan Stanley and U.S. Bancorp
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. Announces Financial Positions for Closed-End Funds
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. Announces December Distributions for Closed-End Funds
- U.S. Bank and American Express Announce Card-Issuing Agreement