News: U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)
WASHINGTON, Sept 25 - U.S. financial regulators said on Thursday that US Bank will pay about $57 million to resolve allegations it charged consumers for services they did not actually receive.
WASHINGTON, Sept 25 - The U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency on Thursday said US Bancorp agreed to pay about $57 million because of problems related to identity theft protection products it sold consumers.
(Adds Tilney, Bank of New York Mellon Corp, Aviva, LPL Financial, U.S. Bank and BMO Financial Group)
Sept 17 - U.S. Bank, the wealth management unit of U.S. Bancorp, said it appointed David Hein a portfolio manager for its team handling high net worth clients.
(Adds HSBC Holdings', FM Global, Marathon, Lazard Middle Market, Strategic Insight, Amundi Smith Breeden, Carlyle and U.S. Bank)
Sept 15 - Wealth manager U.S. Bank, a unit of U.S. Bancorp, said it appointed four people for its private client reserve in Chicago.
Aug 21 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Aug 21 - Wealth manager U.S. Bank, a unit of U.S. Bancorp, hired two executives for its private client reserve in Phoenix.
- Wealth manager U.S. Bank, a unit of U.S. Bancorp, hired Timothy Langbein from JPMorgan Private Bank as a senior private banker for its private client reserve in New York.
- Primary Mortgage Yields Fall 0.01% To 0.03% And 30-Year Mortgage Servicing Values Rise 0.42% This Week
- A Look At Loan-To-Deposit Ratios At The Country's Largest Banks
- Stock Market Today: U.S. Indices Remain Weak in Final Hour
- Why U.S. Bancorp (USB) Stock Is Down Today
- Real Estate Today: Mortgage Downer Vs. New Home Sale Surge
- Primary Mortgage Yields Rise 0.11% And 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Servicing Values Rise 0.36% This Week
- VeriFone Enables Delivery of Elavon Loyalty Solution at Point of Sale
- Investments, Survey Results, Recognitions, Appointments, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on U.S. Bancorp, Charles Schwab, Simon, Blackstone and Host Hotels & Resorts
- U.S. Bank Extends Freight-Payment Trade Finance Capability to Europe
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. Announces Financial Positions for Closed-End Funds
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. Announces Distribution for American Municipal Income Portfolio Inc.
- U.S. Bancorp Asset Management, Inc. Announces Distributions for Minnesota Municipal Income Portfolio Inc. and First American Minnesota Municipal Income Fund II, Inc.
- U.S. Bank Commits Funding to Sustainable Home Ownership Program in the Twin Cities
- U.S. Bank Encore Rewards Program for Small Businesses Blazes New Path for Industry
- U.S. Bancorp Announces Quarterly Dividends
- U.S. Bancorp Posts Results of Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test