United Internet AG (UTDI.DE)
Mon, Jul 17 2017
* ACCOMPANYING VOLUNTARY TENDER OFFER FOR DRILLISCH : FINAL ACCEPTANCE RATE AMOUNTS TO 1.78 PERCENT
FRANKFURT, June 28 Only 1.2 percent of outstanding shares of Drillisch have been tendered in an offer that peer United Internet was forced to make after acquiring more than 30 percent of the low-cost mobile operator in a share swap, the two companies said on Wednesday.
* DGAP-NEWS: UNITED INTERNET AG: VOLUNTARY TENDER OFFER FOR DRILLISCH - ACCEPTANCE RATE AMOUNTS TO 1.24 PERCENT
BRIEF-United Internet says German Federal Cartel Office grants approval for transaction with Drillisch
* GERMAN FEDERAL CARTEL OFFICE GRANTS APPROVAL FOR THE STRONG FOURTH PLAYER IN THE GERMAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Management board and supervisory board support transaction - no specific recommendation on concurrent tender offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* Says Drillisch deal expected to be completed by year-end Further company coverage:
BERLIN, May 12 German internet service provider United Internet reported lower than expected first-quarter sales on Friday on advertising revenues that fell short, but confirmed its full-year targets based on how the second quarter was progressing.
* CEO says drillisch deal will have no negative job implications
* United Internet up 11.6 pct, Drillisch up 8.7 pct (Adds analyst comment, shares)
FRANKFURT, May 12 German internet service provider United Internet plans to acquire a majority stake in mobile operator Drillisch in a step-by-step stock and cash transaction to create a stronger challenger in the German telecoms market.