News: UTi Worldwide Inc (UTIW.O)
Wed, Feb 26 2014
Feb 26 - Logistics company UTi Worldwide Inc said it had breached some debt covenants and would report a loss for the fourth quarter due to a weak air freight market, sending its shares down as much as 28 percent in early trading.
Feb 26 - Logistics company UTi Worldwide Inc said it had breached some debt covenants and would report a loss for the fourth quarter due to lower demand for air freight and higher costs.
- Are Expeditors International Of Washington's Glory Days Behind It?
- UTi Warns About Danger Of Defaulting On Its Debt
- Why UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Is Plunging Today
- Why UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Was Upgraded Today
- UTi Worldwide Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bear Of The Day: UTi Worldwide
- Dividend Increases, New Shipping Rates, Closing of Public Offerings, and Price Movements - Analyst Notes on UPS, FedEx, CH Robinson Worldwide, UTi Worldwide, and XPO
- Pre-Market Review of Top Gainers: Canadian Solar, Qihoo 360 Technology, Peregrine Pharma, Renren, and UTi Worldwide
- UTi Worldwide CEO Comments on Refinancing
- UTi Worldwide Announces Closing of Offering of $400 Million 4.50% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2019 and $175 Million 7.00% Convertible Preference Shares
- UTi Worldwide Announces Pricing of $350 Million Convertible Senior Notes Due 2019
- INVESTORS ALERT: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Tripp Levy PLLC Announces Investigation of UTi Worldwide Inc. on behalf of Shareholders
- UTi Worldwide to Host Update Conference Call on Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- UTi Worldwide Announces Private Offering of Convertible Notes
- Stock Market Dailies: Renren, UTi Worldwide, Outerwall, and AerCap Holdings
- UTi Worldwide Reports Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter Results