United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
13 Jan 2017
Mon, Dec 5 2016
WASHINGTON United Technologies Corp , parent company of Carrier Corp, got a "good deal" with President-elect Donald Trump that allowed it to shift most jobs at two Indiana plants to Mexico, its chief executive said on Monday in an interview with CNBC.
WASHINGTON Indiana state officials have agreed to give United Technologies Corp $7 million worth of tax breaks to encourage the company to keep at least 1,069 jobs at its Carrier unit in Indianapolis, Carrier and the state said on Thursday. | Video
WASHINGTON, Nov 29 United Technologies Corp has reached a deal with President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs at its Carrier Corp air conditioner plant in Indianapolis, roughly halving the number of U.S. jobs it planned to move to Mexico.
* United Technologies Corp unit Carrier says reached deal with President-Elect Trump & Vp-Elect Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs in Indiana - tweet Further company coverage:
Nov 29 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will visit Indiana on Thursday to announce a deal with United Technologies Corp on keeping close to 1,000 factory jobs in its Carrier plant, CNBC reported, citing sources.
ZHUHAI, Nov 2 Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC) said on Wednesday it has set up a joint venture with Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) as part of ambitious plans to jointly develop a widebody jet.
REFILE-UPDATE 1-AIRSHOW-Pratt & Whitney says it has won nearly $800 mln in contracts from China airlines
ZHUHAI, China, Nov 2 Engine maker Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp, said on Wednesday that it had won nearly $800 million in contracts from carriers Air China and Shenzhen Airlines to supply engines for their Airbus Group A320ceo aircraft.
* Issued $650 million aggregate principal amount of 1.500 pct notes due 2019, $750 million aggregate principal amount of 1.950 pct notes due 2021
NEW YORK United Technologies Corp beat analysts' profit and sales estimates with third-quarter results on Tuesday, and notched up the low end of its full-year profit forecast, sending shares higher.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 United Technologies Corp beat analysts' profit and sales estimates with third-quarter results on Tuesday, and notched up the low end of its full-year profit forecast, sending shares higher.
- United Technologies: Muddy Short-Term Future, Long-Term Promise
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q4 2016 Summary
- Market Needs A Selloff - Cramer's Mad Money (1/9/17)
- Time To Sell United Technologies
- Dripping For Fun And Profit
- Defense Sector Update January 2-8: General Dynamics, Huntington And Nuclear Subs