News: Visa Inc (V)
3 Dec 2013
Nov 18 - Visa Inc : * Rajat Taneja joins Visa Inc as executive vice president of technology * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Visa Inc , the world's largest credit and debit card company, reported a 28 percent fall in quarterly profit due to a higher income tax provision and was slightly pessimistic about its outlook in the face of soft U.S. consumer spending.
* Says 2014 expectations slightly lower than they were in July
Oct 30 - Visa Inc, the world's largest credit card company, reported a 28 percent fall in quarterly profit due to higher income tax provision.
JUBA, Oct 7 - Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) , the biggest bank in South Sudan, plans to grow by launching the first credit card service in the young African country and adding more branches, executives told Reuters.
PARIS, Sept 23 - Mastercard and Visa have agreed to cut the fees to process credit card transactions in France by almost half.
- Toronto-Dominion Bank agreed on Monday to buy about half of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's Aeroplan Visa credit card portfolio in a deal that will see both banks issue the popular and lucrative rewards card.
NEW YORK - A U.S. federal judge on Thursday heard a diverse parade of objectors seeking to derail a record $7.2 billion class action settlement he is weighing between merchants and credit companies Visa Inc and MasterCard Inc over credit card fees.
NEW YORK - The big shakeup in the Dow Jones industrial average's membership may yield some surprising results when it comes to stock performance.
- Share Price Updates, Presentation Schedules, and Campaigns - Research Report on Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Capital One, and Discover
- Stock Price Movements, Conference Schedules, Charitable Grants, Strategic Acquisitions and New Offers - Research Report on Visa, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Morgan Stanley and U.S. Bancorp
- Visa Inc. announces nomination of Alfred F. Kelly, Jr. and Maynard G. Webb, Jr. for election to the Board of Directors; Gary P. Coughlan announces decision not to stand for re-election in January
- Today's Research: New York Community Bancorp Inc., The Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Visa Inc.
- Rajat Taneja Joins Visa Inc. as Executive Vice President of Technology
- Financial Companies Report Promotions, Recognitions, Launches and Announcements - Research Report on Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Visa, and Morgan Stanley
- Visa Inc. Announces Participation at the UBS Global Technology Conference
- Financial Companies Announce Conference Schedules, Financial Results, and Quarterly Dividends - Research Report on Bank of America, Visa, Goldman Sachs, Amtrust Financial, and BofI Holding
- Appointments, Dividends, and Corporate Announcements by Companies in the Financial Sector - Research Report on JPMorgan Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, Visa, and Schwab
- Visa Inc. Reports Strong Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Earnings Results and Authorizes New $5.0 Billion Share Repurchase Program