* FY revenues decreased by 23 per cent to 46.3 million euros
($50.36 million) (2013: 60.0 million euros)
* Will not propose a dividend payment for year 2014 to
annual general meeting
* Sells 100 pct of equity stake of its subsidiary Vtion
* Preliminary FY 2014 revenues of approximately 46 million
euros ($52 million)and an EBIT margin of 7 percent
* Says achieved revenues of 12.4 million euros in Q3 of 2014
and generated revenues of 35.3 million euros in first nine
months of 2014
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.