Valspar Corp (VAL)
24 Jun 2016
Tue, May 24 2016
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.26 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Williams co - companies continue to expect transaction to close by end of q1 calendar year 2017
* On april 13, 2016, sherwin-williams company entered into a 364-day bridge credit agreement
* Sherwin-Williams' ratings on watch negative on Valspar acquisition announcement Source text (http://bit.ly/1MxJ4qI) (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
The Sherwin-Williams Co has agreed to acquire rival U.S. paint company Valspar Corp , the companies said on Sunday, in an all-cash deal valued at about $9.3 billion.
March 20 The Sherwin-Williams Co has agreed to acquire rival U.S. paint company Valspar Corp, the companies said on Sunday, in an all-cash deal valued at about $9.3 billion.
Charl Schwartzel secured his first victory in the United States since the 2011 Masters by beating Bill Haas in a playoff at the Valspar Championship in Florida on Sunday.
Bill Haas looked at ease on the greens at the Valspar Championship in Florida on Saturday after a putting tip from Rickie Fowler helped him move into a one-stroke lead over Graham DeLaet after the third round.
- ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats: A Crown Jewel?
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - June 2016
- Apple's Next Moves? Hints From M&A Talks
- Viacom Bound For Sale?
- Sherwin-Williams: Is A Major Acquisition A Desperate Attempt To Sustain Growth?
- 10 Reasons To Add Sherwin-Williams To Your Portfolio