Vedanta Resources PLC (VDNRF.PK)
Fri, Mar 24 2017
LUSAKA Indian mining company Vedanta Resources said on Friday it will invest $1 billion in its Zambian mining unit Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), creating 7,000 jobs.
LUSAKA, March 24 Indian mining company Vedanta Resources said on Friday it will invest $1 billion in its Zambian mining unit Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), creating 7,000 jobs.
* Vedanta Resources Plc - pricing of offering of bonds in aggregate principal amount of us$ 1.0 billion of 6.375% bonds due 2022
LUSAKA Zambian workers have downed tools at a mine and copper processing plant belonging to Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), a unit of Vedanta Resources, in a dispute over the pace of wage talks, a union official said on Wednesday.
BHUBANESWAR, India Vedanta Resources Plc plans to invest as much as 200 billion rupees ($2.9 billion) over three years to expand its alumina and aluminum producing capacity in eastern India's Odisha state, its chairman Anil Agarwal said.
Oct 10 Diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc said it expects production at its Indian zinc unit to be significantly higher in the second half of the financial year ending March 31, 2017 compared with the first half.
Sept 30 Diversified mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc appointed Arun Kumar, deputy chief financial officer, as its CFO.
Sept 30 Diversified mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc said it appointed Deputy Chief Financial Officer Arun Kumar as CFO.
- Vedanta On The Acquisition Trail Again, Agarwal Purchases 13% Of Anglo American
- Trevali Shifts Gears
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Reveals First Federal Budget
- How To Find Mining Shares With Dividends That Are Bouncing Back
- Vedanta Resources' (VDNRF) CEO Tom Albanese on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vedanta Resources plc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides