News: Veolia Environnement VE SA (VE.N)
9 Dec 2013
* Compares with Tuesday closing price of 12.185 euros (Adds share price reaction, dividend)
PARIS - French state-controlled utility EDF said on Tuesday it planned to sell its 4.01 percent stake in water and waste group Veolia Environnement to institutional investors.
PARIS - Vivendi said it was progressing with its plan to hive off its largest business, France's No. 2 telecom operator SFR, and had not seen red flags that could derail the project slated for middle of next year.
PARIS, Nov 14 - Vivendi's Chief Financial Officer Philippe Capron said that no decisions had been made on who will replace him when he departs in January to take the same position at water and waste company Veolia.
* EDF, Veolia to split their Dalkia energy services venture
* Energy services unit Dalkia split up by mid-2014 earliest
PARIS - The chief financial officer of Vivendi , Philippe Capron, will move to the same post at Veolia Environnement , a blow to the media and telecom group in a time of transition, four sources familiar with the situation said.
PARIS - French power group EDF and water and waste company Veolia Environnement are close to a deal to split the domestic and international assets of their Dalkia energy services venture, they said on Monday.
PARIS - Power group EDF said on Tuesday it was in exclusive talks with energy services group Dalkia France to buy public lighting and traffic management company.
- Veolia: Should You Buy This 5.6% Yielder?
- Veolia Environnement S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 6 Top Industrial Sector Dogs Sport 9% To 35% September Upsides
- LSI 36% July/August Upside Again Paced Industrial Goods Dogs
- Veolia Environnement S.A. Management Discusses H1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- LSI Industries 36% Upside Paced Industrial Goods Sector Dogs In June
- Veolia and I Squared Capital Set to Acquire Kendall Cogeneration Station, Expanding “Green Energy” Footprint in Greater Boston Area
- Veolia Environnement closes the acquisition of the 50% stake held by FCC in Proactiva
- Veolia Environnement: Dalkia to Design and Operate One of Canada’s Largest Biomass Plants
- Philippe Capron is to join Veolia Environnement as Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT: KEY FIGURES FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2013 (UNAUDITED IFRS FIGURES1)
- Agreement in Sight between EDF and Veolia Environnement on Dalkia
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies Recognizes Five Veolia Partnerships for Outstanding Environmental Compliance
- Veolia Environnement: Release of the First Supplement to the Base Prospectus of the “Euro Medium Term Notes” Programme
- Drinking Water Customers in Nation's Capital to Benefit from Consulting Evaluation of Wholesale Drinking Water Supplier
- CONSOL Energy's Mine Water Treatment Plant uses Zero Liquid Waste Process to Improve Water Quality of Monongahela Watershed