Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
17 Feb 2017
Tue, Jan 24 2017
* Vedanta Resources Plc - pricing of offering of bonds in aggregate principal amount of us$ 1.0 billion of 6.375% bonds due 2022
LUSAKA Zambian workers have downed tools at a mine and copper processing plant belonging to Konkola Copper Mines (KCM), a unit of Vedanta Resources, in a dispute over the pace of wage talks, a union official said on Wednesday.
BHUBANESWAR, India Vedanta Resources Plc plans to invest as much as 200 billion rupees ($2.9 billion) over three years to expand its alumina and aluminum producing capacity in eastern India's Odisha state, its chairman Anil Agarwal said.
Oct 10 Diversified miner Vedanta Resources Plc said it expects production at its Indian zinc unit to be significantly higher in the second half of the financial year ending March 31, 2017 compared with the first half.
Sept 30 Diversified mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc appointed Arun Kumar, deputy chief financial officer, as its CFO.
Sept 30 Diversified mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc said it appointed Deputy Chief Financial Officer Arun Kumar as CFO.
- Equifax Makes $1.6B Offer for Personal Credit Rating Firm Veda Group
- Markets Continue Plunge as Eurozone Creaks and Ebola Fears Hit Travel and Mining Industries
- Why FirstGroup, Vedanta Resources, and Shanks Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Vedanta Resources, Quindell Portfolio, and Thorntons Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 10 Expected Winners in a Bull Market
- U.K. Dividends Soar 25%