Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
Fri, Aug 5 2016
LONDON Mining and energy group Vedanta Resources expects to complete its merger with Cairn India early next year, a move that would boost the firm's financial strength, Vedanta's CEO said on Friday.
May 12 Mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc Chief Executive Tom Albanese said he expected capital expenditure to rise to $1 billion this year, driven partly by the company's investment at its Gamsberg zinc mine.
May 12 Mining and energy group Vedanta Resources Plc said its full-year core profit fell 37.5 percent, weighed by the slump in the prices of commodities.
- Equifax Makes $1.6B Offer for Personal Credit Rating Firm Veda Group
- Markets Continue Plunge as Eurozone Creaks and Ebola Fears Hit Travel and Mining Industries
- Why FirstGroup, Vedanta Resources, and Shanks Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Vedanta Resources, Quindell Portfolio, and Thorntons Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 10 Expected Winners in a Bull Market
- U.K. Dividends Soar 25%