News: VF Corp (VFC.N)
10 Mar 2014
Fri, Nov 22 2013
Nov 22 - VF Corp : * JP Morgan raises target price to $245 from $224; rating overweight For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
- VF Corp , maker of The North Face outdoor wear, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and maintained its full-year forecast at a time when other U.S. retailers brace for a tough holiday season.
* Third-quarter adjusted earnings $3.91/share vs est $3.78
Oct 21 - VF Corp, known for clothing brands The North Face and Vans, reported a 14 percent rise in third-quarter profit, boosted by strong sales in its outdoor & action sports and jeanswear businesses.
- VF Corp's Eric Wiseman is One of Jim Cramer's 'Bankable CEO's
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of VF Corporation
- That Was The Correction That Wasn't And Will Be Again
- Nike is Going Back to the Future - Power Laces Are On Their Way!
- VFC To Retain Investor Confidence
- Why UBS Lowered Estimates on VF Corp (VFC)
- VF Reports 2013 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results, and Announces Outlook For 2014
- VF Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings and Conference Call Date
- Vans Kicks-Off Fifth Annual Custom Culture Art Competition for High Schools Nationwide
- Equity Technical Dimensions: Fifth & Pacific, Under Armour, V.F. Corp., and Joe's Jeans
- Market Research Scanner: Fifth & Pacific Cos., Under Armour, VF Corp., and Joe's Jeans
- Before the Bell Scans: Under Armour Inc., Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc., V.F. Corp., and Joe's Jeans Inc.
- VF Corporation Announces Four-for-One Stock Split And a 21 Percent Increase in Its Quarterly Dividend Rate
- VF Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results, Increases Dividend by 21 Percent and Announces Four-for-One Stock Split
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Under Armour Inc., Fifth & Pacific Companies Inc., Joe's Jeans Inc., and V.F. Corp.
- Shareholder Rights Plans, Results Schedules, Conference Calls, and Philanthropic Initiatives - Research Report on Men's Wearhouse, Under Armour, PVH, VF, and ANN