Vical Inc (VICL.OQ)
13 Jan 2017
* Vical announces initiation of a phase 2 trial of its HSV 2 therapeutic DNA vaccine for genital herpes
Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc and San Diego-based Vical Inc said their experimental herpes vaccine failed a mid-stage study involving certain kidney transplant patients.
* Results from study demonstrated that trial did not meet its primary endpoint
* Says the company and Vical Incorporated has agreed to work together on DNA vaccine business, which includes research, development and manufacturing
* Projecting net cash burn for 2016 between $8 million and $11 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Vical announces $7.8 million equity investment by partner, Anges MG
* Says it to buy 1,841,420 shares of Vical Inc for $4.2448 per share on Aug. 3
- Vical: A Risky Net-Net Provides The Potential For A Profitable Swing Trade
- The Best Net-Net Stocks On Wall-Street Today
- Vical's (VICL) CEO Vijay Samant on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: FDA Finally Caves On Sarepta. Biotech Rally Continues. Spotlight On Sage Therapeutics
- Vical's (VICL) CEO Vijay Samant on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Revisiting My Basket Of Biotech 'Bargains'