VMware Inc (VMW.N)
22 Jul 2016
* Announces intent to acquire Arkin Net to help customers accelerate adoption of VMware NSX And software-defined data centers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Third Point LLC takes share stake of 1.2 million shares in VMware inc
* VMware Ceo Pat Gelsinger to step down after Dell-EMC deal closes
* Says it confirms Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager, cloud services business unit, will leave Co effective May 3 Further company coverage: ))
Software maker VMware Inc said on Wednesday Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager of its cloud services business unit, will leave the company, effective May 3.
April 27 Software maker VMware Inc said on Wednesday Bill Fathers, executive vice president and general manager of its cloud services business unit, will leave the company, effective May 3.
VMware Inc reported a better-than-expected rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong sales of its newer virtualization software, and the company also said it would buy back $1.2 billion of its Class A stock this year.
* Shares rise nearly 9 pct after market (Adds details on vSphere bookings)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- VMware: An Unheralded Story Of Market Dominance In IT's Hottest Area
- VMware: Why Owning EMC May Be A Better Strategy
- Wall Street Breakfast: Signs Of A Top?
- VMware (VMW) Patrick Gelsinger on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- VMware, Inc. 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 50 Largest Stocks Reporting Earnings Next Week