News: 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET.O)
19 Sep 2014
Thu, Sep 18 2014
SINGAPORE/HONG KONG - Nomura Holdings Inc and co-lenders spent nine months poring over the books, sizing up management and even checking out the factory floor at China's Ultrasonic AG before deciding in August to give the Frankfurt-listed shoemaker a $60 million unsecured credit facility.
(For faster updates on individual market-movers, Eikon users please use search string "STXBZ US"; for more market insights, including options activity, ; for the Day Ahead newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
NEW YORK, Sept 10 - 21Vianet Group Inc's shares were down sharply and among the mostly actively traded stocks on the Nasdaq on Wednesday.
- 21Vianet Group Inc. Issues Second Response to Short Seller's Allegations
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws by the Board of Directors of 21Vianet Group, Inc.
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced by Law Offices of Howard G. Smith
- 21Vianet Issues CEO Letter to Shareholders
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced By Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- Technical Updates, Collaboration, Share Repurchase, Recognizing Sportsmanship, and Upcoming Conference - Research Reports on Pentair, Emerson Electric, 21Vianet, Southern Company and NextEra Energy
- Block & Leviton LLP Investigates 21Vianet Group, Inc. After The Company Faces Fraud Allegations
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against 21Vianet Group, Inc. -- VNET
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of 21Vianet Group, Inc. - VNET