Vocus Communications Ltd (VOC.AX)
30 Sep 2016
Wed, Jun 29 2016
SYDNEY Australia's Vocus Communications Ltd said it plans to buy smaller rival Nextgen Networks and two undersea cable projects in a deal worth up to $640 million, as it seeks to close the gap on market leader Telstra Corp Ltd .
* Vocus to pay as much as $640 mln for Nextgen, cable projects
SYDNEY, June 29 Australian telecom company Vocus Communications Ltd said Wednesday it would acquire fibre network owner Nextgen Networks and other assets from infrastructure giant CIMIC Group for up to A$861 million ($636.97 million).
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, September 2016
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking, May 2016
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking - March 2016
- Will Your Oil And Gas Trust Survive To See Higher Prices?
- Energy Royalty Trusts This December, Could Be The Gift That Keeps On Giving For Many Holiday Seasons
- Oil And Gas Trust Value Ranking - November 2015