News: Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.O)
27 Mar 2015
Fri, Mar 27 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, March 27 (Fitch) India's biggest telecom spectrum auction to date, which concluded on 25 March and raised USD17.7bn, will exert pressure on telcos' balance sheets and cash flow, and limit their ability to invest in capex over the medium term, says Fitch Ratings. However, we believe that the auction will spur consolidation, which should strengthen the telcos' pricing power. In the medium term, we think that the market wil
* Vodafone and Botswana Telecommunications Corporation Limited announce partner market agreement in Botswana Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has acquired spectrum in 12 telecom circles in March 2015 spectrum auction for a total cost of 258.1 bln Indian rupees (2.78 bln stg)
March 25 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
* Telecom Italia may give nod to restarting talks on Thursday
JOHANNESBURG - Telecoms giant Vodafone has so far not held talks with South Africa over the London-listed firm buying Pretoria's stake in its local subsidiary Vodacom, chief executive Vittorio Colao said on Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG, March 25 - Telecoms giant Vodafone has so far not held talks with South Africa over the London-listed firm buying Pretoria's stake in its local subsidiary Vodacom, chief executive Vittorio Colao said on Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG, March 25 - Telecoms giant Vodafone has held no talks with South Africa over the London-listed firm buying Pretoria's stake in its local subsidiary Vodacom, chief executive Vittorio Colao said on Wednesday.
March 23 - Last month Vodafone Qatar, an affiliate of Britain's Vodafone Group, said it had switched all its financial activity to Islamic transactions. In the following eight trading days, its shares jumped 22 percent in the heaviest turnover for over a year.
* Vodafone launches M-Pesa payments between Tanzania and Kenya Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
- Wall Street Breakfast: China Growth Worries Surface Again
- PC Related Means Sell - Cramer's Lightning Round (3/16/15)
- 9 Nimble NASDAQ Divi-Dogs Deal 16% To 30% March Upsides; 2 Drop 4% & 10%
- Market Sell-Off Makes Vodafone PLC An Income Opportunity
- Takeaways For A Historic Week In The Bond Market: Pharma M&A
- The Dividend House DGI Portfolio: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Wireless Telecommunication Services Stocks Review -- Sprint, T-Mobile US, Mobile TeleSystems, Vodafone, and America Movil
- Technical Data on Wireless Telecommunication Services Stocks -- Sprint, Vodafone, T-Mobile US, VimpelCom, and Tim Participacoes
- Wireless Telecommunication Services Equities Technical Analysis - Vodafone, Mobile TeleSystems, America Movil, VimpelCom, and SBA Communications
- Wireless Telecommunication Services Stocks Technical Review - Vodafone, VimpelCom, Mobile Telesystems, America Movil, and T-Mobile US
- Recognitions, Financial Results, and Participation in Upcoming Conferences - Research Reports on Vodafone, Zulily, Starbucks, McKesson and Thermo Fisher
- Review on Wireless Telecommunication Services Stocks - Vodafone, VimpelCom, Tim Participacoes, China Mobile, and SK Telecom
- Vodafone Recognised as a Leader in First Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Machine-to-Machine Services
- Verizon Wireless Named Tops In Data Performance At Pittsburgh International Airport In Report By RootMetrics®
- Extension of Service, Upcoming Conference, Acquisition, and New Offering - Research Reports on Yahoo!, Micron, Qualcomm, EMC and Vodafone
- Verizon Wireless XLTE Now Available In Bradford, PA