Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.O)
DUBAI, July 26 Vodafone Qatar, an affiliate of Vodafone Group, reported on Tuesday a first-quarter loss that was flat to the corresponding period of last year.
LONDON Spain, Germany and Italy helped Vodafone to produce stronger than expected first-quarter sales growth despite a drag from European Union roaming charge cuts and a weak home market.
* Shares up 4.5 pct (Adds CEO reaction, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON Vodafone's planned listing of its Indian business could help the British group if it pursues any further tie-ups with cable-TV company Liberty Global in Europe, its chief executive said on Friday.
LONDON, July 22 Vodafone's planned listing of its Indian business could help the British group if it pursues any further tie-ups with cable-TV company Liberty Global in Europe, its chief executive said on Friday.
* Ceo says on brexit, urges pragmatic approach on both sides, situation will be clearer in 2-3 months
BRIEF-Liberty Global,Vodafone Group says intend to appoint 2 executives for Netherlands joint venture
* Vodafone Group and Liberty Global announce intention to appoint two senior executives for their proposed Netherlands joint venture Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Jeroen hoencamp to be appointed chief executive and Ritchy Drost to be appointed chief financial officer for Netherlands JV
* Agreed to appoint Rachel Osborne as an executive director and chief financial officer of company
- Buying Opportunities Amidst High Recession Risk In U.K.
- Vodafone's (VOD) CEO Vittorio Colao on Q1 2016 Trading Update (Transcript)
- Vodafone Group plc 2016 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Get First Glimpse Of Post-Brexit Data
- Vodafone: High Yield But There's A Catch
- Brexit Has Thrown Up Some UK ADR Bargains For The Long-Term Investor