Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.O)
26 May 2017
Fri, May 26 2017
NAIROBI, May 26 Vodafone's popular mobile financial services M-Pesa will expand into more African countries, giving millions of people access to banking services without the need for a bank account, the chief executive of Safaricom said.
* Apax Partners Midmarket SAS, Fortino Capital and Vodafone Group Plc to combine Melita ltd and Vodafone Malta Ltd
* Co and Vodafone have filed an amended notice of appeal in high court
WELLINGTON, May 18 New Zealand pay television provider Sky Network TV on Thursday said it had filed a second, more detailed appeal with courts against the Commerce Commission's decision to bar its purchase of Vodafone's local unit.
LONDON, May 16 European shares ended little changed on Tuesday as disappointing earnings updates weighed on banks and pharma stocks, but a well-received outlook from Vodafone helped Britain's FTSE 100 touch a record high.
LONDON, May 16 Vodafone Chief Executive Vittorio Colao said he was optimistic Britain would secure a Brexit deal that works for both sides because there was so much at stake for over 500 million European citizens.
* Operator says free cash flow will increase to about 5 mln euros
* Updates weigh on BTG, CYBG, easyJet (Adds detail and quote, updates prices)
LONDON, May 16 European shares retreated early on Tuesday as disappointing earnings updates weighed on banks and pharma firms, though a well-received update from Vodafone helped the FTSE 100 touch a record high.
* Cfo says free cash flow step-up driven by growth in organic business as capex normalises
- Vodafone Is Back In The Game
- Vodafone Group's (VOD) CEO Vittorio Colao on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Movement In The Currency Market
- Vodafone Group: A High Dividend Opportunity Or Value Trap?
- Blue-Chip Long/Short Portfolio Example: Victory Formation Edition
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update