News: AB Volvo (VOLVb.ST)
Fri, May 17 2013
(Adds Sanoma, Volvo, updates A.P. Moller-Maersk, FLSmidth)
STOCKHOLM, May 17 - World number two truck maker Volvo said on Friday shipments of its trucks eased 2 percent year-on-year in April as booming business in South America took most of the sting out of moderating declines in Europe and the United States.
STOCKHOLM, May 3 - Volvo Car Group Q1 news conference: * Geely-owned volvo cars CFO says may take a year or two more to reach
STOCKHOLM, May 3 - Volvo Car Group Q1 news conference: * Geely-owned volvo cars CEO repeats company plans to reach operative breakeven
STOCKHOLM - Chinese-owned carmaker Volvo saw operating profit plummet in 2012 and said on Friday it expected its largest market, Europe, to remain tough this year.
STOCKHOLM - Volvo , the world's No. 2 truck maker, posted a surprise rise in first-quarter orders and said it would step up production, adding to signs a protracted slump in key markets like Europe may be coming to an end.
* Shares up 1.9 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comments, share prices, background)
STOCKHOLM - World number two truck maker Volvo posted a surprise rise in orders intake on Thursday amid signs key markets were pulling out of a deep slump that pushed its earnings to a deeper-than-expected fall in the first quarter.
STOCKHOLM, April 25 - AB Volvo : * Volvo CEO says good demand has continued into first weeks of Q2
STOCKHOLM, April 25 - World number two truck maker Volvo posted a much sharper than expected fall in first-quarter earnings on Thursday as weak demand pushed sales volumes to their lowest level since the height of the 2008/2009 financial crisis.
- Volvo: Truck Deliveries in April 2013
- Volvo Trucks has renewed its entire European truck range in eight months
- The new Volvo FE and Volvo FL – Optimised for City and Suburban Deliveries
- New Number of Votes in AB Volvo
- Volvo Group – the first quarter 2013
- New President at Volvo Buses
- New Volvo FMX Centre of Attention at Bauma Fair
- Volvo: Invitation to press and tele conference in Stockholm
- Annual General Meeting of AB Volvo
- Volvo Technology Award for Fuel-Saving “Autopilot” for Trucks