News: Voya Financial Inc (VOYA.N)
28 Aug 2014
Mon, Mar 31 2014
- Pacific Investment Management Co. has been removed as subadvisor of two bond funds totaling $3.7 billion offered by ING U.S. Investment Management, though the decision by ING was made late last year before a management shakeup at Pimco, according to a regulatory filing with the SEC.
(Adds Pimco Total Return Fund's 5-year and 10-year performance figures; background)
March 31 - Pacific Investment Management Co. has been removed as the subadvisor of two bond funds totaling $3.7 billion offered by ING U.S. Investment Management, though the decision by ING had been made late last year ahead of a management shakeup at Pimco, according to a regulatory filing with the SEC.
AMSTERDAM, March 10 - ING Groep NV : * ING - files registration statement with SEC, required for possible
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BBB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR), the 'BBB-' senior debt rating and the 'BB' junior subordinated debt rating of ING U.S., Inc. (ING U.S.), as well as the 'A-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of the U.S. operating entities. A complete list of ratings is provided at the end of this release. The Rating Outlook for all ratings has been revised to Positive from Stable.
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- ING U.S.'s (VOYA) CEO Rodney Martin on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- NN Group: Forced Sale Of A Leading Insurance Company: 51+% Upside; Minimal Downside
- ING Groep NV Looks Significantly Undervalued Today
- 21 Best Mid Cap Investing Ideas For 2014
- ING Fires Starting Gun on European Insurance IPO
- Voya Financial Expands Voluntary Benefits Offering to New York State Employers
- Voya Financial to Reinsure Block of Term Life Policies
- Today's Review on Diversified Financial Services Equities -- CME Group, Leucadia National, Berkshire Hathaway, Voya Financial, and ING Groep
- Voya Financial Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Voya Financial Declares Third Quarter 2014 Common Stock Dividend
- Voya Financial Offers Insurance Customers Speed and Convenience
- Voya Financial Launches myOrangeMoney™ Digital Experience for Retirement Plan Customers
- Appointments, Grants, Partnership Agreements, Campaigns, and Earning Results Schedules - Analyst Notes on Schwab, Voya, East West Bancorp, Qiwi and FirstMerit
- Voya Financial to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Results on August 6
- A.M. Best Revises Issuer Credit Rating Outlook to Positive for Voya Financial, Inc. and Its Key Life Subsidiaries