Ventas Inc (VTR)
21 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 16 2017
* Ventas Inc in talks to buy part or all of Brookdale Senior Living Inc after Blackstone Group LP lost interest in Brookdale- WSJ, citing sources Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2lYm2CG Further company coverage:
* Ventas comments on full year 2016 expectations and issues preliminary 2017 outlook
* Kindred Healthcare Inc - expect our exit from skilled nursing facility business to be accretive to earnings
BRIEF-Ventas reports agreements with Kindred Healthcare to facilitate Kindred's exit from the skilled nursing segment
* Ventas Inc - Kindred expected to purchase 36 ventas skilled nursing facilities for $700 million
* Commented on announcement by Kindred Healthcare Inc that it intends to exit skilled nursing facility business
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Ventas, Inc.'s (VTR) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions follows the end of the release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The 'BBB+' rating and Stable Outlook reflect Ventas' diverse portfolio of healthcare properties, demonstrated and consistent access to multiple sources of capital, adequate liquidity and deep management team.
* To provide secured debt financing of $700 million to unit of Ardent Health Services in connection with Ardent's agreement to buy LHP Hospital Group
* SEC investigation regarding co's former accounting firm's determination that it was not independent of Co completed with no action against Co
* Priced a public offering of $450 million aggregate principal amount of 3.25% senior notes due 2026 at 99.811% of principal amount
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to the senior unsecured notes due 2026 issued by Ventas Realty, L.P. (Issuer Default Rating 'BBB+'/Outlook Stable), the operating partnership of Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR). A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The 'BBB+' rating and Stable Outlook reflect Ventas' diverse portfolio of healthcare properties, demonstrated an
- Become A Contrarian REIT Investor
- The MnM Portfolio, Jan. 2017: Ep. 23 - Introducing The MnM 401K!
- Identifying Equity REITs Worth Keeping Vs. Those To Avoid Right Now - Part XIII: Specialized Diversified/Hybrid And Leisure
- Am I A Dividend Growth Investor? And My New Resource!
- My 86 Stock Portfolio Evaluation: Is The Price Right To Buy Using A 3 Category Analysis?
- Ventas: This Strong Healthcare REIT Yields 5%