Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWDRY.PK)
* Says EDF Energy Renewables places order for five V164-8.0 MW turbines for the Blyth Offshore wind farm in the UK
* Says Capital Power Corporation has placed a firm and unconditional order for 54 V117-3.3 MW turbines, to be deployed at the 178 MW Bloom Wind Project in Kansas
COPENHAGEN, April 29 The world's largest wind turbine maker Vestas received record orders and posted forecast-beating operating profit in the first quarter, lifting the Danish company's share price by as much as 4 percent on Friday.
COPENHAGEN, April 1 Wind turbine maker Vestas has secured three turbine orders to bring this year's total intake to 1,806 megawatts (MW), the highest ever in a first quarter and continuing a strong trend from 2015.
* Vestas Wind Systems A/S selects Dassault Systemes' "Sustainable Wind Turbines" industry solution experience for its manufacturing operations management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
COPENHAGEN, Feb 9 Denmark's Vestas beat forecasts with record orders for new wind turbines last year, signalling continued strong demand for renewable energy despite a plunge in fossil fuel prices.
* Says IMPAX Asset Management has placed a firm and unconditional order for 11 units of V112-3.3 MW wind turbine
- Vestas Wind Systems' (VWDRY) CEO Anders Runevad on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Big Wind Players, Both On And Offshore
- SunEdison - The Poster Child For Renewable Energy, One Of A Long Line Of Dominoes
- Vestas Wind System's (VWDRY) CEO Anders Runevad on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Conspiracy Theory On Oil
- Vestas Wind Systems' (VWDRY) CEO Anders Runevad on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript