Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWDRY.PK)
Fri, Nov 18 2016
COPENHAGEN, Nov 18 Danish wind turbine maker Vestas is looking at buying Chinese competitor United Power, Finans.dk. reported on Friday.
* Q3 EBIT almost doubles, exceeds analyst expectations vastly
COPENHAGEN, Nov 8 Wind turbine maker Vestas posted third-quarter results on Tuesday that exceeded expectations, while lifting its forecasts for the year on the back of a 17 percent increase in orders between July and September.
COPENHAGEN, Oct 26 Danish wind turbine manufacturer Vestas said rotor blades had fractured on two turbines it recently installed in Deerfield, Michigan in the United States.
COPENHAGEN Shares in Danish wind-turbine maker Vestas rose almost 5 percent on Monday after a minister said it expects to sign a cooperation agreement with the Egyptian government worth up to 2 billion euros ($2.3 billion).
* Says has received a firm and unconditional order from Xcel Energy Inc. for 53 MW of V110-2.0 MW turbine components.
- President Trump: Climate Change And The Rise Of Renewable Energy... Will America Stay Great?
- Is President Trump Going To Kill Your Alternative Energy Stocks?
- Vestas: Buy On The Dip? Trump Fears Likely Overblown
- Vestas Wind Systems' (VWDRY) CEO Anders Runevad on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S ADR 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Vestas: Ride Like The Wind