News: Websense Inc (WBSN.O)
20 May 2013
Mon, May 20 2013
- Websense Inc said it had agreed to be taken private by Vista Equity Partners in a deal that values the online security firm at about $907 million, a move that should come as a relief to investors after years of weak sales from its legacy business.
May 20 - Websense Inc said it had agreed to be taken private by Vista Equity Partners in a deal that values the online security firm at about $907 million.
NEW YORK, May 20 - Websense Inc : * Jumps 28.5 percent to $24.70 in premarket trade; to go private for $907 million
NEW YORK - Jan 13 - Websense Inc has named John McCormack, president of the firm, as its new chief executive officer.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - Jan 13 - Websense Inc has named John McCormack, president of the firm, as its new chief executive officer.
Jan 13 - Websense Inc : * Names John McCormack as CEO; announces preliminary fourth quarter 2012
- Dow Dull Except for Deal Stocks
- Websense Surges On $24.75 a Share Buyout Offer
- Why Websense Shares Popped
- Websense Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Websense, Inc. Presents at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, Feb-27-2013 01:55 PM
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc.
- Websense INVESTOR ALERT by the Former Attorney General of Louisiana: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Websense, Inc. Following Announcement of Proposed Sale of Company to Vista Equity Partners
- Acquisition of Websense, Inc. by Vista Equity Partners May Not Be in the Best Interests of Websense Shareholders
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is Seeking More Cash for the Shareholders of Websense, Inc. (WBSN)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Websense, Inc. - WBSN
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Websense, Inc. Buyout
- Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc. Proposed Buyout
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Websense, Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company to Vista Equity Partners
- Websense Shareholder Alert: Briscoe Law Firm and Powers Taylor, LLP Investigate Sale to Vista Equity Partners
- Websense Signs Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners