News: Western Digital Corp (WDC.O)
17 Oct 2014
Wed, Aug 20 2014
* Sells Brazilian, Canadian and Swedish bonds in Q2 (Add detail on Russia)
* June crude imports from Iran at 167,300 bpd, up 18.8 pct y/y
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE - Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting.
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE, July 11 - Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting.
* Pressure on regional fees encourages overseas expansion
- Western Digital - Jefferies Turns Bullish, As I Continue To Be Cautious
- 5 Fairly Valued Companies Worthy Of Further Research This Week
- Western Digital Corporation May Be An Opportunity For Defensive Investors
- How Are Things Expected To Unfold For Western Digital Corporation In The Future?
- Technology Stocks: Investing Vs. Speculating
- Hutchinson Technology, Revisited
- HGST Offers The Only Complete Performance And Capacity Storage Portfolio Certified For Use With VMware Virtual SAN
- G-Technology® And Gobbler™ Form Strategic Alliance to Empower Audio Pros
- WD'S New Ultra-Compact Storage Server Protects User Data, Seamlessly Integrates Into Windows Environments
- Western Digital Sets October 28 For Q1 Fiscal 2015 Financial Results Conference Call/Webcast
- Corporate Initiatives, Upcoming Events, Filings, and Refueling Outages - Research Reports on LinkedIn, Ambarella, Western Digital, NiSource and Exelon
- Technology Hardware, Storage and Peripherals Stocks Technical Review - Nokia, NetApp, SanDisk, Western Digital, and Nimble Storage
- Data Is Currency Of New Economy, But Most Fail To Unlock Its Full Value; HGST Survey Finds 86% Of Data Center Decision-Makers Surveyed Believe That All Data Has Value
- New Products, Innovations, Consulting Assignments, and Partnerships - Research Reports on Equinix, Accenture, Western Digital, Infosys and SolarCity
- G-Technology Extends Its Studio Line Of External Hard Drives
- New Applications and Products, Company Recognition, and New Orders - Research Reports on Western Digital, Altera, KLA-Tencor, TSMC and Citrix