Western Digital Corp (WDC.OQ)
Mon, Jan 23 2017
* Western Digital names Martin Fink Chief Technology Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Toshiba says considering memory biz spin-off, nothing decided
TOKYO Toshiba Corp is in talks to sell a minority stake in its flash memory business to U.S. chips business partner Western Digital Corp in a bid to boost its capital base, a source briefed on the discussions said on Wednesday.
TOKYO, Jan 18 Toshiba Corp is in talks to sell a minority stake in its flash memory business to U.S. chips business partner Western Digital Corp in a bid to boost its capital base, a source briefed on the discussions said on Wednesday.
Jan 18 Toshiba Corp is considering spinning off its semiconductor business and selling a partial stake in the unit to Western Digital Corp, the Nikkei financial daily reported on Wednesday.
* Toshiba is considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a partial stake to Western Digital of the U.S. - Nikkei
BRIEF-Western digital announced commencement of an exchange offer for all of outstanding 10.500% senior notes due 2024
* Western digital corporation commences registered exchange offer for its 10.500% senior notes due 2024
BRIEF-Avnet expands distribution agreement with Western Digital into China to help meet growing data challenges
* Avnet inc - to offer hgst-branded products and solutions in china, products will be available through Avnet global computing components business unit
* Western digital announces financial results for first fiscal quarter 2017
* Says CEO Stephen D. Milligan FY 2016 total compensation $10.5 million versus $11.7 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing
- Buy Seagate Technology Ahead Of Earnings
- Western Digital's Future Business Depends On Toshiba's NAND Spin-Off Decision
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (1/20/17)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Set To Take Office
- Wall Street Breakfast: Samsung Leadership In Crisis?
- AMD: Will Trump's China Trade Policy Push The Company Back Into Losses?