Wendys Co (WEN.O)
Thu, Mar 9 2017
* Announces agreement to acquire 62 Wendy's units from Wendy's franchisee
* Wendys Co - as of Jan 1, 2017, co had about 12,100 employees, including about 1,200 salaried employees and about 10,900 hourly employees - SEC filing
* The wendy's company enhances and expands supplier code of conduct
BRIEF-Delight Restaurant Group announces acquisition of 30 Wendy's restaurants from The Wendy's Company
* Delight Restaurant Group announces acquisition of 30 Wendy's restaurants from The Wendy's Company as part of the company's previously announced system optimization initiative Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S burger chain Wendy's Co warned that full-year sales growth at established restaurants could fall short of its expectations, as more Americans prefer to eat at home encouraged by a drop in grocery prices.
* Sees 2017 same-store sales rising 2-3 pct vs 3 pct long term
Feb 16 U.S. burger chain Wendy's Co reported higher-than-expected quarterly sales at established restaurants as it attracted more diners with its value meals.
* Company announces accelerated G&A savings and capex reduction on path to 2020 goals
Wendy's Co reported higher-than-expected quarterly sales as more diners visited the burger chain's outlets, despite a fall in grocery prices that has encouraged people to eat at home.
* Co lifts FY adj profit forecast by 1 cent (Adds CEO quote from conf call, bullets, updates shares)
- Chipotle: Another Ackman Failure?
- McDonald's: Jumping The Shark With Delivery
- Weekly Restaurant Report: Fast Food Nation, Jack Takes A Hit
- Tuesday Troubles - How Will The State Of The Union Impact Markets?
- Tracking Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- The Wendy's Company 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides