Wendys Co (WEN.O)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, Jun 1 2017
BRIEF-Wendys - NPC International agreed to remodel 90 acquired restaurants in image activation format by end of 2021
* Wendys - NPC international agreed to remodel 90 acquired restaurants in image activation format by end of 2021, build 15 Wendy's restaurants by 2022-end
* Wendys Co says on May 23, 2017, stockholders at the annual meeting elected each of the 11 director nominees
Wendy's Co reported quarterly same-restaurant sales and profit that topped estimates, driven by the popularity of its value meals and lower costs, sending its shares to their highest in nearly a decade in morning trading on Wednesday.
* Shares hit near 10-yr high at $16.12 (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
May 10 U.S. burger chain Wendy's Co reported a 12 percent drop in quarterly profit on Wednesday, hurt by higher labor costs and lower revenue due to fewer company-owned restaurants.
* Wendys Co - expects to achieve approximately three-quarters of savings by end of 2018
* Wendys Co- CEO Todd A. Penegor's 2016 total compensation $5.1 million Source text:(http://bit.ly/2pqVDiO) Further company coverage:
Wendy's Co will have to face a lawsuit filed on behalf of financial institutions nationwide alleging that the restaurant company's negligence allowed hackers to steal credit and debit card information in a 2015 data breach, a federal judge ruled.
* Announces agreement to acquire 62 Wendy's units from Wendy's franchisee
* Wendys Co - as of Jan 1, 2017, co had about 12,100 employees, including about 1,200 salaried employees and about 10,900 hourly employees - SEC filing
- McDonald's: The Fast Food REIT
- Tracking Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- The Next Restaurant Stock Likely To Be Acquired: Bojangles'
- The Wendy's Company 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Wendy's (WEN) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Shake Shack: Hold The Stock Tight