Wendys Co (WEN.OQ)
Tue, Apr 11 2017
* Wendys Co- CEO Todd A. Penegor's 2016 total compensation $5.1 million Source text:(http://bit.ly/2pqVDiO) Further company coverage:
Wendy's Co will have to face a lawsuit filed on behalf of financial institutions nationwide alleging that the restaurant company's negligence allowed hackers to steal credit and debit card information in a 2015 data breach, a federal judge ruled.
* Announces agreement to acquire 62 Wendy's units from Wendy's franchisee
* Wendys Co - as of Jan 1, 2017, co had about 12,100 employees, including about 1,200 salaried employees and about 10,900 hourly employees - SEC filing
* The wendy's company enhances and expands supplier code of conduct
BRIEF-Delight Restaurant Group announces acquisition of 30 Wendy's restaurants from The Wendy's Company
* Delight Restaurant Group announces acquisition of 30 Wendy's restaurants from The Wendy's Company as part of the company's previously announced system optimization initiative Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S burger chain Wendy's Co warned that full-year sales growth at established restaurants could fall short of its expectations, as more Americans prefer to eat at home encouraged by a drop in grocery prices.
* Sees 2017 same-store sales rising 2-3 pct vs 3 pct long term
Feb 16 U.S. burger chain Wendy's Co reported higher-than-expected quarterly sales at established restaurants as it attracted more diners with its value meals.
* Company announces accelerated G&A savings and capex reduction on path to 2020 goals