News: WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF.OQ)
17 Apr 2015
Thu, Apr 16 2015
April 16 - Asset manager WisdomTree Investments Inc said it named David Yates chief information officer.
NEW YORK - U.S. investors stung by the falling euro who want to stay invested in Europe are turning to exchange-traded funds designed to strip out the impact of the region's currency.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - U.S. investors stung by the falling euro who want to stay invested in Europe are turning to exchange-traded funds designed to strip out the impact of the region's currency.
NEW YORK - Vanguard Group trounced its rivals among U.S. exchange-traded fund providers in the race for market share in 2014, exploiting its low-fee strategy to grow more than three times as fast as any of its competitors. The two biggest ETF providers, BlackRock and State Street, lost share last year.
- WisdomTree Announces Zero Capital Gains Distributions for 2012 on All 35 Equity ETFs
- WisdomTree ETFs Declare Monthly Distributions
- WisdomTree Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering for Existing Stockholders
- WisdomTree Commences Secondary Offering for Existing Stockholders
- Research Affiliates Withdraws Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against WisdomTree
- WisdomTree Announces Change From Quarterly to Monthly Dividend Distribution for Domestic Dividend ETF Family
- WisdomTree Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
- WisdomTree Schedules Earnings Conference Call for Q3 on October 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- WisdomTree Announces Changes to ETF Family
- WisdomTree Names Gregory Barton Chief Operating Officer