News: Wells Fargo & Co (WFC)
17 May 2013
May 15 - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Wednesday revealed a new investment in Chicago Bridge & Iron Co and said it has added to one of its largest equity holdings, Wells Fargo & Co.
- A federal judge has again ordered Wells Fargo & Co to pay $203 million to settle class action litigation accusing it of imposing excessive overdraft fees on checking account customers, reviving an award that had been thrown out last year.
May 15 - A federal judge has again ordered Wells Fargo & Co to pay $203 million to settle class action litigation accusing it of imposing excessive overdraft fees on checking account customers, reviving an award that had been thrown out last year.
NEW YORK, May 6 - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Monday said he plans to sue Bank of America Corp and Wells Fargo and Co over their mortgage practices.
- Rookie Derek Ernst crowned a fairy tale week by parring the first hole of a sudden-death playoff on Sunday to beat Briton David Lynn and win the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Phil Mickelson and Nick Watney survived some late-round misadventures to emerge from Saturday's third round tied for the lead in the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Phil Mickelson, spotless with his putter, surged into a two-shot lead at Friday's halfway mark of the Wells Fargo Championship by firing a five-under-par 67 at Quail Hollow in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- World number two Rory McIlroy, back at the scene of his first PGA Tour win, fired a five-under 67 at Quail Hollow on Thursday for a seven-way share of the first-round lead in the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The Justice Department said on Tuesday that a federal court had authorized the Internal Revenue Service to seek information on U.S. taxpayers who may have accounts at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce FirstCaribbean International Bank (FCIB).
- Obituary: A Ridiculous End Of The Too-Big-To-Fail Mantra
- 160-Year-Old Blue Chip With Growing Dividend And Low Payout Ratio
- Big Bank Phobia: Liquidity, Stupid, Not Just Capital
- What If Long-Term Dividend Investors Buy Before A Crash?
- Complete Warren Buffett And Berkshire Hathaway 1st Quarter Portfolio Update
- Playing Momentum With Insiders
- Wells Fargo Government and Institutional Banking Names Keith Grundy as Healthcare Leader for Western U.S.
- Wells Fargo to Participate in the Sanford C. Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2013
- Wells Fargo Second Quarter Earnings Information
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents Wells Fargo Securities: The QE Removal Watch Begins
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents Wells Fargo Securities: A “Glass Half Full”
- Wells Fargo Adds Bankers, Launches New Secured Credit Products to Help More Small Businesses
- Wells Fargo to Present at 2013 Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference
- Wells Fargo CityLIFTSM Program to Provide $9.5 Million to Help Eligible Homebuyers with Down Payment Assistance Grants to Buy and Live in Jersey City, Newark, the Bronx, Brooklyn
- Business Financial Services, Inc. Expands Business Loan Product to All 50 States, Increases Credit Line
- Wells Fargo Adds Lifetime Income Solution to Menu for Retirement Plan Sponsors