News: Sunedison Inc (WFR.BE)
Wed, Feb 19 2014
- SunEdison Inc said it would stick to its strategy of keeping solar power projects rather than selling them in 2014, sacrificing revenue in favor of long-term profit.
* SunEdison says keeping power projects will hit sales in 2014
Feb 19 - U.S. solar company SunEdison Inc reported a larger quarterly net loss as it sold fewer solar projects and sales in its semiconductor business fell.
* SunEdison to list first pure-play solar "yield co" in U.S.
- SunEdison Inc could raise up to $300 million to fund new projects by spinning off some solar power plants into a new publicly listed company in the United States next year, the company's chief financial officer told Reuters.
BRIEF-Sunedison, IFC and OPIC close $100 mln project financing arrangement for solar plant in Latin America
Nov 20 - Sunedison Inc : * Ifc and opic close us$100.4mm project financing arrangement for the largest merchant solar plant in Latin America * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
* TSX falls 24.51 points, or 0.18 percent, to 13,458.06 * Six of 10 main index sectors decline * Materials drop 1.3 percent, energy stocks down 0.8 percent By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 18 - Canada's main stock index fell on Monday as weak commodity prices weighed on resource shares, offsetting upbeat sentiment spurred by China's reform plans and by signs of continuing U.S. Federal Reserve support for its stimulus program. Weakness in gold and oil prices overshadowed
* Says may spin off some solar plants into a public entity
- SunEdison Inc slashed full-year sales forecast for its solar systems and semiconductor material businesses after weak prices pushed the company to a third-quarter loss.
Nov 6 - SunEdison Inc reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, due to lower prices for its solar power plants and a drop in sales of solar panels.
- U.S. IPO Recap: Twitter Tweets Its Plans While 11 Others Set Terms
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insider Buying
- Is MEMC Electronic Materials On The Road To Recovery?
- MEMC Electronic Materials Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MEMC Electronic Materials Misses Where it Counts
- Does The Street Have MEMC Electronic Materials Figured Out?
- Belmont, California Based SunEdison Presented with OPIC Award for Renewable Resources
- Executive Appointments, Closing of Debt Financing Arrangements, Successful Product Launches, and Proposed Cash Dividends - Analyst Notes on Micron, SunEdison, Intel, Avago, and TSMC
- SunEdison, Nationwide Mutual, Sol Systems and National Bank of Arizona Announce Financing for 13.4 MW Solar Electricity Portfolio
- SunEdison Partners with GRID Alternatives to Launch National Women in Solar Initiative
- Biometrics Spotlight: Sector Leaders Focus On Cybersecurity With Rapidly Increasing Demand for Safer Transactions
- Kern County Becoming Renewable Energy Hotspot With 1.4 Gigawatts of Solar Projects, an Industrial Info News Alert
- SunEdison and Deutsche Bank Complete Project Portfolio for 56 MW of Utility-Scale Solar Projects in United Kingdom
- 18 MW Solar Park From SunEdison India Enables Tamil Nadu Businesses To Reap Financial Benefits Of Utility-Scale Solar
- SunEdison Hosts Capital Markets Day and Provides 2014 Outlook
- SunEdison Interconnects 16.4 MW Solar Power Plant For Davis-Monathan Air Force Base