News: Sunedison Inc (WFR.F)
17 Oct 2014
Mon, Oct 20 2014
BOSTON - Shares in Alpha Bank surged more than 13 percent on Monday after hedge fund manager David Einhorn recommended betting on Greek banks and against French debt.
BOSTON, Oct 20 - Shares in Alpha Bank surged more than 13 percent on Monday after hedge fund manager David Einhorn recommended betting on Greek banks and against French debt.
BOSTON - Some notable fund managers are betting on solar energy shares, expecting a wave of industry consolidation and lower costs to pay off for the notoriously volatile industry.
* IPO raises $502.5 million (Adds details, background, updates shares)
- Shares of TerraForm Power Inc , created by SunEdison Inc to own and operate its solar power plants, rose as much as 35 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $3.2 billion.
July 18 - Shares of TerraForm Power Inc, created by SunEdison Inc to own and operate its solar power plants, rose as much as 35 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $3.2 billion.
(Corrects second bullet of the July 17 brief to say TerraForm Power priced its IPO, not SunEdison) July 17 - Sunedison Inc : * Sunedison, Inc. and Terraform Power, Inc. announce pricing of initial public offering of Terraform Power, Inc * Says TerraForm Power has priced an initial public offering of 20.1 million shares priced at $25.00 per share * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) In General Electric's second-quarter earnings report, investors will want to see if the U.S. conglomerate can keep the momentum going after posting strong first-quarter industrial revenue growth, continue expanding margins through cost cuts and show
- TerraForm Power Inc, a unit that solar company SunEdison Inc created to own and operate some of its solar power plants, filed for an initial public offering to raise up to $50 million.
* Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Citigroup to underwrite offering (Adds details)
- U.S. IPO Recap: Twitter Tweets Its Plans While 11 Others Set Terms
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insider Buying
- Is MEMC Electronic Materials On The Road To Recovery?
- MEMC Electronic Materials Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MEMC Electronic Materials Misses Where it Counts
- Does The Street Have MEMC Electronic Materials Figured Out?
- SunEdison Schedules Third Quarter Conference Call
- SunEdison Closes Financing To Build 26 Megawatt (MW) Utility Solar Power Plant
- SunEdison 1.7 Megawatt (MW) Rooftop Solar Project Powers Southern California Edison, Profits Landlord
- Agreements, Financial Results, Upcoming Conference Calls, Analysis Results, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on SunEdison, Avago, LinkedIn, Equinix and athenahealth
- SunEdison Awarded 17.7 Megawatts (MW) Of Distributed Solar Projects In California
- SolAmerica Energy Completes Two 1 MW Solar Projects under Georgia Power Advanced Solar Initiative
- Global New Energy Business Leader Award For SunEdison President and CEO Ahmad Chatila
- SunEdison Signs Joint Venture Agreement With JIC Capital To Penetrate The Chinese Solar Market
- SunEdison Renewable Operations Center Portfolio Surpasses 3 Gigawatts
- Upcoming Earnings Schedule, Product Launch, Commencement of Production, and Participation in the Conference - Research Reports on LinkedIn, Analog Devices, Nielsen, Sunedison and Concur