News: Sunedison Inc (WFR.F)
19 Dec 2014
* SunEdison, TerraForm rally on entrance to U.S. wind power market
- Solar company SunEdison Inc and unit TerraForm Power Inc said they would buy First Wind for $2.4 billion to enter the U.S. wind power market.
Nov 17 - Solar company SunEdison Inc and unit TerraForm Power Inc said they would buy First Wind for $2.4 billion to enter the U.S. wind power market.
Nov 17 - SunEdison Inc and unit TerraForm Power Inc said they would buy wind power developer and operator First Wind for $2.4 billion.
BOSTON - Shares in Alpha Bank surged more than 13 percent on Monday after hedge fund manager David Einhorn recommended betting on Greek banks and against French debt.
BOSTON, Oct 20 - Shares in Alpha Bank surged more than 13 percent on Monday after hedge fund manager David Einhorn recommended betting on Greek banks and against French debt.
BOSTON - Some notable fund managers are betting on solar energy shares, expecting a wave of industry consolidation and lower costs to pay off for the notoriously volatile industry.
* IPO raises $502.5 million (Adds details, background, updates shares)
- Shares of TerraForm Power Inc , created by SunEdison Inc to own and operate its solar power plants, rose as much as 35 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $3.2 billion.
- U.S. IPO Recap: Twitter Tweets Its Plans While 11 Others Set Terms
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insider Buying
- Is MEMC Electronic Materials On The Road To Recovery?
- MEMC Electronic Materials Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MEMC Electronic Materials Misses Where it Counts
- Does The Street Have MEMC Electronic Materials Figured Out?
- SunEdison and TerraForm Power Secure $175 Million Financing For Renewable Energy Projects
- SunEdison Closes Additional $117 Million Solar Fund With Barclays, Citi and TerraForm Power
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- SunEdison, Inc./
- Technical Data on Semiconductor Equipment Stocks - Applied Materials, SunEdison, KLA-Tencor, Teradyne, and Lam Research
- SunEdison To Develop 350 Megawatts Of Solar In Chile - Generates Energy At Lower Cost Than Fossil Fuels Without Subsidies Or Incentives
- SunEdison, IFC, OFID And CABEI Close $146 Million USD Project Financing To Develop 81.7 Megawatts Of Solar In Honduras
- SunEdison To Deliver $60 Million In Utility Bill Savings To Massachusetts Low Income Housing Authorities
- SunEdison And Renova Energia Create A Joint Venture To Develop 1 Gigawatt Of Utility Scale Solar In Brazil
- SunEdison and TerraForm Power Sign Definitive Agreement To Acquire First Wind For $2.4 Billion
- SunEdison Partners With AboitizPower To Develop Up To 300 Megawatts Of Utility-scale Solar Energy In The Philippines