News: Sunedison Inc (WFR.MU)
22 Jul 2014
Fri, Jul 18 2014
* IPO raises $502.5 million (Adds details, background, updates shares)
- Shares of TerraForm Power Inc , created by SunEdison Inc to own and operate its solar power plants, rose as much as 35 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $3.2 billion.
July 18 - Shares of TerraForm Power Inc, created by SunEdison Inc to own and operate its solar power plants, rose as much as 35 percent in their market debut, valuing the company at about $3.2 billion.
(Corrects second bullet of the July 17 brief to say TerraForm Power priced its IPO, not SunEdison) July 17 - Sunedison Inc : * Sunedison, Inc. and Terraform Power, Inc. announce pricing of initial public offering of Terraform Power, Inc * Says TerraForm Power has priced an initial public offering of 20.1 million shares priced at $25.00 per share * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) In General Electric's second-quarter earnings report, investors will want to see if the U.S. conglomerate can keep the momentum going after posting strong first-quarter industrial revenue growth, continue expanding margins through cost cuts and show
- TerraForm Power Inc, a unit that solar company SunEdison Inc created to own and operate some of its solar power plants, filed for an initial public offering to raise up to $50 million.
* Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Citigroup to underwrite offering (Adds details)
May 29 - TerraForm Power Inc, an entity of solar company SunEdison Inc, filed for an initial public offering to raise up to $50 million.
* To retain higher volume of solar plants than initially planned (Adds analyst estimates, backgroud, details from statement)
May 8 - Solar company SunEdison Inc reported a much bigger first-quarter loss after taking a charge on its convertible notes due to a large increase in the company's share price.
- U.S. IPO Recap: Twitter Tweets Its Plans While 11 Others Set Terms
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insider Buying
- Is MEMC Electronic Materials On The Road To Recovery?
- MEMC Electronic Materials Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MEMC Electronic Materials Misses Where it Counts
- Does The Street Have MEMC Electronic Materials Figured Out?
- SunEdison Partners with Community Energy on Colorado's Largest Solar Power Plant
- SunEdison, Inc. and TerraForm Power, Inc. Announce Closing of Initial Public Offering of TerraForm Power, Inc. and Related Transactions and Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Southern Nevada Water Authority Signs Power Purchase Agreement with SunEdison
- Technical Commentary on Information Technology Equities -- Autodesk, Jabil Circuit, CDW, SunEdison, and RF Micro Devices
- SunEdison, Inc. and TerraForm Power, Inc. Announce Pricing of Initial Public Offering of TerraForm Power, Inc.
- Scheduled Financial Results, Launches, Acquisitions, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Yahoo!, EMC, SanDisk, SunEdison and Splunk
- SunEdison Set To Transform Lives Of Nearly 5,000 Indian Villagers
- SunEdison Acquires A 50% Ownership Stake In Silver Ridge Power Joint Venture
- Solar Plant Constructions, Purchase Agreements, Notes Offerings, and Deployments - Analyst Notes on First Solar, SunEdison, Palo Alto Networks, Aruba Networks and Veeco Instruments
- SunEdison Closes US$ 190 Million Project Financing for one of the Largest Merchant Solar Power Plants in Latin America