Whirlpool Corp (WHR)
1 Jul 2016
Tue, Jun 28 2016
* FY2016 earnings per share view $14.75 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Venturelli will remain in his current capacity until august 1, 2016
SAO PAULO, June 8 Whirlpool Corp will soon open its first Argentine factory in 14 years, with plans for two more production lines within five years, the company's chief Latin America executive said on Wednesday, saying conditions there were better than in his native Brazil.
SAO PAULO, June 8 Whirlpool Corp will open a factory making cooking appliances in Argentina by September and plans to open two new production lines in the country, focused on laundry and refrigeration, over the next five years, the company's chief executive for Latin America said Wednesday.
* Says prior to Irobot, Cerda was general manager and vice president of sales and marketing at Whirlpool Corporation
* Whirlpool Corporation amps up commitment to clean energy with newest Ohio wind farm
* Entered into a third amended and restated long-term credit agreement
Whirlpool Corp reported lower-than-expected first-quarter earnings on Tuesday as cost and capacity reductions were offset by soft demand in emerging markets and unfavorable currency exchange rates, the company said.
April 26 Whirlpool Corp reported lower-than-expected first-quarter earnings on Tuesday as cost and capacity reductions were offset by soft demand in emerging markets and unfavorable currency exchange rates, the company said.
* CEO says Q1 on track to regain lost North American market share, expects Q2 to show a year over year improvement led by laundry category
- Buy This Home Appliance Leader After The Brexit Selloff
- Brexit Is Not That Bad - Cramer's Mad Money (6/14/16)
- Are There Any Deals Among The Dividend Challengers? Part IV Finale
- Dividend Investors: Are You Thinking Enough About Rate Risk?
- Today's Dividend 'Growth' Conundrum
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update