Wincor Nixdorf AG (WING.DE)
29 Jun 2016
Fri, Jun 24 2016
* Considering whether anticipated acquisition by Diebold of Wincor Nixdorf will result in substantial fall of competition (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Wincor Nixdorf and Aisino establish joint venture to co-market it solutions for banks and retailers in China
* Diebold's planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf receives antitrust clearance in Brazil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
FRANKFURT, June 4 German car parts supplier Schaeffler AG is seen climbing into the country's mid cap index MDAX, trading places with ATM maker Wincor Nixdorf , stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse said on Friday evening.
* Planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf AG has recently cleared antitrust requirements from authorities in Portugal , Russia , Slovakia and Spain
BRIEF-Austrian Competition Authority announces clearance of Diebold's planned acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf
* Austrian competition authority announced that acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf AG will be cleared effective , May 10, 2016
* Says h1 ebita before one-offs up 96 percent to 108 million eur
* Diebold announces final results of takeover offer for wincor nixdorf shares
* Diebold reached 68.9 percent of Wincor Nixdorf shares for purposes of satisfying minimum tender condit
FRANKFURT U.S. cash dispensing machines maker Diebold said it has gained the required level of support to go ahead with its 1.7 billion-euro ($1.9 billion) takeover of Wincor Nixdorf , sending the German rival's shares almost 20 percent higher.
- Frontier Communications: Buy It For The Yield
- Micron Technology Can Go Up To $15 - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/20/16)
- Communication Services Sector Analysts Push Stealth Telco In June
- Outperforming Unique High Dividend Stock Yields 10%, With Estimates Rising
- 4 Ways To Harness This Retirement Tailwind
- Is Communications Sales & Leasing's High Yield Safe?