News: Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
Wed, Jun 25 2014
HELSINKI, June 25 - Wipro Ltd : * Sanoma centralizes its ict functions in Finland and The Netherlands to Wipro (Reporting by Helsinki Newsroom)
BANGALORE/MUMBAI - Wipro , India's third-biggest IT services exporter, posted forecast-beating quarterly profit on Thursday and said it expects a stronger year ahead on increased spending by overseas clients.
* Worldwide IT spending seen up 3.1 pct in 2014 -Gartner (adds background, detail)
April 17 - India's Wipro Ltd posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers.
* Banking shares up; Reliance Industries down on earnings
* Q3 profit 20.15 bln rupees vs 19.95 billion rupees estimates
BANGALORE, Jan 17 - Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest IT services exporter, reported a 27 percent rise in quarterly net profit, topping estimates, bolstered by rising demand from overseas clients.
- Wipro Limited to Announce Results for First Quarter Ended June 30, 2014 on July 24, 2014
- Wipro and London Stock Exchange Group Partner to Launch a First Hosted Enterprise Multi-tenant Reconciliation Utility
- IT Services Stocks on our Scanner -- Research on NeuStar, Infosys, Accenture, and Wipro
- Wipro Limited Announces Changes to its Board of Directors
- Terra Technology and Wipro Partner to Offer Cloud-based Supply Chain Software
- New and Renewed Contracts, Awards, and Contest Updates - Analyst Notes on CGI, Textura, Wipro, Imperva and TELUS
- Wipro Wins a Transformational IT Applications and Infrastructure Engagement with 7-Eleven in Australia
- Wipro Placed in "Winners Circle" in HfS Blueprint Report on Mortgage BPO
- First Data Announces Strategic Relationship with Wipro to Improve Global Client Support
- Wipro Selected as Strategic IT Applications Management Partner by Global Stainless Steel Producer, Outokumpu