News: Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS)
Tue, Apr 21 2015
BENGALURU - Wipro Ltd , India's third-biggest software services exporter, has appointed the son of billionaire founder Azim Premji to its board, in a long awaited promotion that moves the chairman's heir apparent closer to the top spot.
* Gives tepid forecast for IT services sales in June qtr (Adds analyst, CEO comments, details)
BENGALURU, April 21 - Wipro Ltd, India's third-biggest software services exporter, reported a 2 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, beating estimates thanks to a rise in its Western clients' technology spending.
* GK Software and Wipro partner for implementing SAP store management applications by GK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MUMBAI, March 25 - India's third-largest IT services exporter Wipro is setting up a "commando force" unit next month that will target clients seeking to speed up automation and do more business online, an executive told Reuters.
MUMBAI, Jan 19 - India's NSE index rose for a third consecutive session on Monday to mark its highest level in nearly 1-1/2 months as Wipro surged on strong earnings while lenders gained on continued optimism the central bank's surprise rate cut last week would revive credit growth.
* Sees IT services sales rising by up to 3.4 pct in March qtr
Jan 16 - India's third-biggest software services company Wipro reported a near-9 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Friday, slightly ahead of analysts' forecasts, helped by a rise in clients' technology spending.
- Wipro Limited: Results for the Quarter and Year Ended March 31, 2015 Under IFRS
- Wipro Appoints Rishad Premji to its Board
- Wipro Limited to Announce Results for Fourth Quarter and Year Ended March 31, 2015 on April 21, 2015
- Wipro and GK Software AG Partner for Implementing SAP® Store Management Applications by GK
- Wipro Expands Group Executive Council
- Greater Cincinnati Water Works Selects Wipro to Transform its CRM, Billing and Service Bureau Operations
- Wipro Awarded HP PartnerOne Alliance Partner of the Year in EMEA
- Wipro Takes Minority Stake in Drivestream Inc. – Invests USD 5 Million
- Wipro Appoints Abid Ali Neemuchwala as Group President and Chief Operating Officer
- Wipro Named as a 2015 World's Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute for the Fourth Successive Year