News: Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS)
Mon, Jan 20 2014
* Banking shares up; Reliance Industries down on earnings
* Q3 profit 20.15 bln rupees vs 19.95 billion rupees estimates
BANGALORE, Jan 17 - Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest IT services exporter, reported a 27 percent rise in quarterly net profit, topping estimates, bolstered by rising demand from overseas clients.
BANGALORE - Wipro Ltd. , India's No. 3 IT services provider, has agreed to purchase U.S.-based mortgage services provider Opus Capital Markets Consultants LLC for $75 million to boost its offerings for financial services clients.
BANGALORE, Dec 2 - Wipro Ltd., India's No. 3 IT services provider, has agreed to purchase U.S.-based mortgage services provider Opus Capital Markets Consultants LLC for $75 million to boost its offerings for financial services clients.
BANGALORE - Indian IT services exporter Wipro Ltd posted quarterly profit which beat analyst estimates, but that was not enough for investors who sold off its stock on stronger earnings reports from rivals.
* Q2 net profit 19.32 billion rupees vs 18.6 billion rupees estimate
- Jaspersoft's Expanding Global Partner Network Drives Increased Growth
- Wipro & Perfecto Mobile Cloud Testing Solution Makes Mobile App Testing Simple & Automated for Enterprises
- Wipro Wins 2013 Global, Asian and Indian MAKE Awards
- Wipro to Offer Advanced Connected Car Services Using Agnik’s Big Data Analytics Products
- Wipro Recognized as a Best in Class Outsourcing and Consulting Service Provider for 2014 by Consumer Goods Technology Readers
- Wipro Cited as a Leader in Worldwide Life Science Manufacturing and Supply Chain ITO by Independent Research Firm
- Economist Intelligence Unit Survey – More Retailers Using Analytics, but Barriers to Effective Use Remain
- Wipro Limited Net Income Grew 27% YoY
- Wipro Limited To Announce Results For Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2013 On January 17, 2014
- Wipro Partners with Michigan State University to Launch Wipro STEM Fellowship Program in US