Workspace Group PLC (WKP.L)
7 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 9 2016
Nov 9 Office space provider Workspace Group Plc said on Wednesday it was confident about the resilience of its customer base despite the uncertain economic environment following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Has exchanged on disposal of two residential redevelopments for total of 20.75 mln stg in cash and 17,000 sq. ft. of new commercial space Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Workspace granted planning consent for redevelopment in Hackney
* Q1 total rent roll up 4.9 pct (3.8 mln stg) to 82 mln stg (31 March 2016: 78.2 mln stg)
* Notes media speculation regarding potential acquisition of an office campus in hammersmith for around £120 million.
* Exchange of contracts for disposal of remaining seven properties in Blackrock Workspace Property Trust joint venture, in which workspace has a 20 pct interest, for 118 mln stg
** Workspace Group Plc, landlord for small businesses, rises as much as 4.5 pct after co reports solid results
* FY EPRA net asset value per share up 31.3% to £9.23 (2015: £7.03)