Westlake Chemical Corp (WLK.N)
29 Jul 2016
Thu, Jul 28 2016
* Westlake Chemical Corporation announces second quarter 2016 earnings
* Westlake Chemical Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, have declared force majeure at Calvert City complex due to this incident
Westlake Chemical Corp has reached a deal to buy chemical producer Axiall Corp for $2.33 billion after a six-month pursuit that included multiple bids and a rival offer from South Korea's Lotte Chemical Corp.
* Axiall shares rise 26 pct (Adds Lotte Chemical's withdrawal in paragraphs 4-6, updates share prices)
June 10 Axiall Corp has agreed to be acquired by Westlake Chemical Corp for $2.33 billion, days after South Korea's Lotte Chemical Corp offered to buy Axiall.
* Transaction representing an enterprise value of approximately $3.8 billion
* Westlake Chemical provides update regarding its proposal to acquire Axiall Corporation
* Declared on Tuesday, may 10, 2016 a dividend of $0.1815 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Recommends stockholders vote for all nine of axiall's directors at annual meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Westlake Chemical Corporation announces first quarter 2016 earnings
- Westlake Chemical (WLK) Albert Yuan Chao on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Brexocalypse - 3 Ways To Protect Your Portfolio Today
- Up 169% In A Year With More To Go
- Amazon And Fiat Deal Ahead?
- Westlake Chemical's Purchase Of Axiall: Long-Term Benefits