News: Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
22 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 16 2014
WILLISTON, N.D., Oct 16 - While the recent slump in crude oil prices has fanned concern about the longevity of the U.S. shale boom, it's created a benefit of sorts for Whiting Petroleum Corp by lowering the price the North Dakota oil producer will pay for Kodiak Oil & Gas Inc.
(Adds earning comparison, new capital budget forecast, stock move)
July 30 - Whiting Petroleum Corp, which produces oil in North Dakota and Colorado, said on Wednesday its quarterly profit rose 12 percent as production rose across the company's portfolio.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp said on Sunday it would acquire Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp for $3.8 billion in stock, to become the largest producer in North Dakota's Bakken shale oil formations, eclipsing Harold Hamm's Continental Resources Inc .
July 13 - Whiting Petroleum Corp said on Sunday it would acquire Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp for $3.8 billion in stock, to become the largest producer in North Dakota's Bakken shale oil formations, eclipsing Harold Hamm's Continental Resources Inc.
July 13 - Whiting Petroleum Corp on Sunday said it would acquire Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp in an all-stock deal valued at $6 billion, and thereby become the largest producer in the Bakken/Three Forks oil formations.
July 13 - Whiting Petroleum Corp : * To acquire Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp in all-stock transaction valued at $6.0
April 30 - Oil and natural gas producer Whiting Petroleum Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as production spiked in the company's core North Dakota Bakken shale region.
April 30 - Whiting Petroleum Corp, which produces oil and natural gas in North Dakota and Colorado, said on Wednesday its quarterly profit rose 27 percent.
- Dicker and Cramer: With Low Oil Prices Here, Which Companies Should You Buy?
- Liar's Poker In The Oil Patch
- Exclusive: Paulson Backs Whiting Petroleum, Kodiak Deal Despite Oil Plunge
- Why Lower Oil Prices Are Great for Consumers, Terrible for the Stock Market
- Kodiak-Whiting Merger Will Give Birth To A Better Entity
- Oil Prices In Free Fall - A Dilemma For Shareholders And Company Executives
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. Obtains Interim Order in Connection with Proposed Acquisition
- Quarterly Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings, Contract Awards, Revolving Credit Facility, and Special Shareholder Meeting - Research Reports on PPG, Cameron, Whiting, Range and Ensco
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Completes Consent Solicitations and Offers to Guarantee and Receives Required Consents to Amend Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. Indentures
- Whiting Petroleum Sets Special Meeting of Stockholders to Vote on Proposed Kodiak Oil & Gas Acquisition for December 3, 2014
- Market Activity, Corporate Updates, Upcoming Earning Releases, CSR Initiatives, and Awards - Research Reports on Weatherford, EMES, Whiting Petroleum, Tesoro and Suncor Energy
- Stock Updates on Oil and Gas Exploration and Production - Kodiak Oil and Gas, Marathon Oil, Talisman Energy, Encana, and Whiting Petroleum
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Commences Consent Solicitations and Offers to Guarantee for Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. Senior Notes
- Contract Extension, Notes Offering, Acquisitions, Grants, New Technology, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Oceaneering, Cabot, Whiting Petroleum, Praxair and Tesoro
- Recognition, Launch of Initial Public Offering, Technical Updates, and Pricing of Offering - Research Reports on Halliburton, Whiting, Noble, Cabot and Diamondback