Waste Management Inc (WM.N)
* Says Fish retains his existing role as Chief Financial Officer while company conducts a search to fill that role Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
May 24 Waste Management company Shanks Group Plc confirmed on Tuesday that it was considering a takeover offer for Van Gansewinkel Groep BV, a privately-owned rival operating in the Netherlands and Belgium.
* Declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.41 per share payable june 17, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* Priced an underwritten public offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.4% senior notes due may 15, 2023
BRIEF-Waste management says certain units executed c$509.5 million credit facilities; amended and restated credit agreement
* On march 24, 2016, co and certain units executed c$509.5 million credit facilities amended and restated credit agreement - sec filing
* Ceo david steiner's fy 2015 total compensation was $11.6 million versus $10.8 million in fy 2014 - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/22KxcLg Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Says terminates plan to bid for German waste management company Energy from Waste (EEW)
FRANKFURT, Feb 4 Beijing Enterprise has struck a deal to buy German waste management company Energy from Waste (EEW) as China sets about tackling an acute problem with the environment and waste recycling.
FRANKFURT, Feb 4 Beijing Enterprise has entered advanced talks to buy German waste management company Energy from Waste for 1.8 billion euros ($2 billion), two people familiar with the deal said.
- Waste Management (WM) David P. Steiner on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Earnings Game Plan: July 25-27
- Waste Management's Steady Business Generates Reliable Income
- With Best-In-Class Returns To Shareholders, Waste Management Still Has Room For 7% Upside
- Own The World You Live In
- Global Economy Is Showing Strength - Cramer's Mad Money (7/12/16)