Wright Medical Group NV (WMGI.P)
28 Apr 2017
Mon, Mar 20 2017
A U.S. appeals court on Monday upheld a $2.1 million award to a woman whose lawsuit against Wright Medical Group was the first to go to trial in multidistrict litigation over injuries blamed on the company's Conserve hip replacement system.
* Wright Medical Group N.V. Reports 2016 fourth quarter and full-year financial results and provides 2017 guidance
Wright Medical Group has agreed to pay $240 million to settle nearly 1,300 lawsuits claiming design defects in its metal-on-metal hip implants resulted in patient injuries, the company announced Wednesday.
* Wright Medical Group NV announces entry into metal-on-metal hip litigation settlement agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Back To The Future With Wright Medical
- Wright Medical Group NV (WMGI) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI) President & CEO Robert Palmisano presents at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Presents at Jefferies London Healthcare Conference - Slideshow