William Hill PLC (WMH.L)
21 Apr 2017
Thu, Mar 30 2017
* Company has missed out on sector M&A (Adds plans for chairman to leave, analyst quotes, context)
* Ruth Prior will be appointed chief financial officer (cfo), effective later in year
March 30 British bookmaker William Hill PLC named Ruth Prior as its new chief financial officer on Thursday.
March 10 British bookmaker William Hill Plc promoted interim Chief Executive Philip Bowcock to its top job on Friday, ending an over seven-month-long search for a permanent CEO.
March 10 British bookmaker William Hill PLC on Friday named its interim Chief Executive Philip Bowcock as CEO, ending a seven-month-long search for a permanent CEO.
* Plans 40 million pound cost-cutting programme (Recasts, adds shares, quotes from Chairman)
Feb 24 British bookmaker William Hill Plc said on Friday its annual operating profit fell 10 percent as challenging trading conditions and unfavourable football results late in the year took their toll.
* William Hill has missed out on M&A (Adds shares, details)
Jan 9 British bookmaker William Hill Plc on Monday reported a fall in full-year operating profit to 260 million pounds ($316.73 million), at the lower end of its guidance range, after unfavourable football and horse racing results in December.
Nov 14 British bookmaker William Hill Plc said it expects full year operating profit to be at the higher end of its forecast, as its online business improved after a poor first half.
- Is William Hill the Ultimate Retirement Share?
- William Hill Is About to Enter a New Golden Age
- William Hill Hails Grand National "Major Success"
- Why easyJet, William Hill, and Lonrho Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- William Hill Announces Deal With Playtech for 424 Million Pounds
- Online Boost for William Hill