News: VCA Antech Inc (WOOF.O)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Feb 11 2014
NEW YORK - National Veterinary Associates, one of the leading private owners of veterinary hospitals in the United States, is exploring a potential sale that could value the company at close to $700 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
- VCA Antech Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- VCA Antech, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Sink Your Teeth Into This: Pet Stocks Are On The Rise
- VCA Antech Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- VCA Antech - The Truth About Cats And Dogs
- VCA Antech Inc (WOOF) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- VCA Antech, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Results and Provides Financial Guidance for 2014
- Vetstreet.com Reaches 3 Million Unique Monthly Visitors
- VCA Antech, Inc. to Present at Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- VCA Antech, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Daily Trends Scanner: H&R Block, Service Corp. Intl., VCA Antech, and Weight Watchers Intl.
- Bella and Max Repeat Atop Vetstreet.com's Most Popular Puppy Names List
- Early Morning Insight: H&R Block Inc., Weight Watchers Intl. Inc., VCA Antech Inc., and Service Corp. Intl.
- Services Sector Announced Financial Results and New Stores - Research Report on JCPenney, VCA Antech, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Pier 1 Imports, and Saks
- VCA Antech, Inc. to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- VCA Antech, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results