Whitbread PLC (WTB.L)
8 Dec 2016
Tue, Nov 29 2016
* We will outline our investment in business and provide examples of our cost efficiency programme
* Rocky patch ahead in short-term - analyst (Adds CEO, analyst comments)
Oct 25 Britain's Whitbread Plc said its first-half profit rose 5.4 percent, helped by growing demand at its Premier Inn hotels and the Costa Coffee chain.
July 13 Whitbread Plc said on Wednesday its Premier Inn hotel chain would withdraw from India and South East Asia, as part of efforts to focus on more profitable markets.
* Announces sale and leaseback of its 389-room hub by Premier Inn Hotel in Kings Cross, London Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
LONDON, June 21 Whitbread said underlying sales at its Costa Coffee chain recovered over the last three months and its Premier Inn hotel brand continued to grow, sending shares in the company three percent higher.
* Costa has started year well and premier inn continues to win share, albeit in a weaker than expected hotel market
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- Double-Digit Sales Growth Lifts Whitbread
- 10 FTSE 100 Shares Trading Near 52-Week Highs
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Should I Buy These 5 Shares? Whitbread, Aggreko, and Gulf Keystone Petroleum
- My Verdict on 5 FTSE Boardrooms