News: Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW)
9 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 15 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Compared to going it alone, using the Weight Watchers diet program helps people shed extra pounds, says a new study.
NEW YORK - Facing increased competition from free calorie-counting apps, Weight Watchers International Inc is targeting a steadily growing market - employers looking for a leaner workforce.
(Corrects CEO's surname in paragraph 12 to Chambers from Chamber)
- Weight Watchers International Inc shares fell as much as 21 percent after the weight management company said it expects recruitment trends to deteriorate through the year as customers increasingly turn to free apps and electronic monitors.
Aug 1 - Weight Watchers International Inc cut its profit forecast as competition from free apps ate into its business, sending its shares down 17 percent in after-hours trading.
- Early Morning Insight: H&R Block Inc., Weight Watchers Intl. Inc., VCA Antech Inc., and Service Corp. Intl.
- Weight Watchers Cooks Up A Competition With ABC's "The Chew" in Which Culinary Professionals Will Face Off For The Chance To Win $75,000 Consulting Agreement With Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. Director John F. Bard Passes Away
- Weight Watchers to Present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
- Strategic Actions, Financial Results, New Appointments, and Partnerships - Research Report on Sears, Outerwall, Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers and Orbitz
- Weight Watchers Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Weight Watchers To Webcast Presentations From 2013 Investor Day
- Weight Watchers Names New President, North America And Chief Technology Officer
- Weight Watchers Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- Baylor College of Medicine Researchers Find Community-Based Weight Loss Intervention Yields Greater Weight Loss than Self-Help Approach