Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN.N)
24 Mar 2017
Tue, Mar 21 2017
BRIEF-Wyndham Worldwide says issued $300 mln aggregate principal amount of 4.150 pct notes due 2024 - SEC filing
* Wyndham Worldwide Corp - issued $300 million aggregate principal amount of 4.150 pct notes due 2024 - SEC filing
* Wyndham worldwide prices $300 million of senior unsecured notes due 2024 and $400 million of senior unsecured notes due 2027
* Wyndham Worldwide reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.87 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Wyndham Worldwide Corp - Completed a term securitization transaction involving issuance of $325 million of asset-backed notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Best Performers Of The S&P 500 - Cramer's Mad Money (3/9/17)
- Wyndham May Be Hiding Potential Competition To Airbnb In Plain Sight
- 10 Dividend Increases: February 27-March 3, 2017
- Can 20 Financial Ratios Be Used To Find Dividend Growth Companies That Outperform The Market?
- Can 20 Financial Ratios Measure A Company's Moat Just Like Morningstar? Update
- Wyndham Worldwide Raises Dividend 16% - Now What?