Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN.N)
Sun, Aug 21 2016
Kim Si-woo completed a brilliant weekend for South Korean golf when he blew away the field for a five-stroke victory at the Wyndham Championship in North Carolina on Sunday.
* Says in constant currency and excluding acquisitions, Q2 revenues increased 1 pct
* Unveils strategic global transformation across 16 brands; investing in upgrading backend technology, new perks and partnerships Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.11 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Wyndham Worldwide says CEO Stephen Holmes' 2015 total compensation was $14.9 mln vs $14.1 mln in 2014
* Says CEO Stephen Holmes' 2015 total compensation was $14.9 million versus $14.1 million in 2014 - SEC FILING Source text - http://1.usa.gov/1Y2HqDC Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB-' rating to Wyndham Worldwide Corporation's (WYN) $325 million senior unsecured term loan. The term loan ranks pari passu with existing unsecured debt and matures March 24, 2021. A full list of ratings is provided at the end of this release. Fitch expects the transaction to be leverage-neutral as proceeds of the term loan, in part, were used to redeem $315 million of outst
* Wyndham Worldwide Corp says on march 24, 2016 entered into a $325 million term loan credit agreement
- On A Jet To The Best Foreign Retirement Possible
- On The Road To The Best Retirement Possible
- BFC Financial - Tremendous Undervaluation Gap To Close
- Wynn: Bullish Sentiment Unwarranted
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Stephen P. Holmes on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Does Timeshare Need A New Act To Attract Millennial Buyers?