News: Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM)
9 Dec 2013
Sat, Dec 7 2013
MEXICO CITY - Senators from Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's centrist Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) and the conservative National Action Party (PAN) presented a broad energy reform on Saturday aimed at lifting the country's lagging oil, natural gas and electricity interests into the modern age and driving growth in Latin America's second-largest economy.
* Hopes to hear from government on LNG plant plan by Christmas
OSLO, Dec 6 - Energy firms Statoil and ExxonMobil have made yet another big gas discovery off Tanzania, Statoil said in a statement on Friday.
WASHINGTON, Dec 5 - Major U.S. companies, from Wal-Mart and Google Inc. to Shell and ExxonMobil, are including future charges for carbon emissions in their strategic plans, according to a report released on Thursday.
PT Pertamina Irak Eksplorasi Produksi, a unit of state oil and gas firm PT Pertamina, has finalized a deal to buy 10 percent shares in Exxon Mobil Iraq Limited in West Qurna-1 block, Iraq, which currently produces 500,000 barrels of oil per day, Investor Daily reports. The block is estimated to have oil reserves of about 9 billion barrels.
BAGHDAD, Nov 28 - PetroChina has bought a 25 percent stake in the West Qurna-1 oilfield project from Exxon Mobil, strengthening China's hold on Iraq's energy resources.
* Says acquires Exxon Mobil's 25 percent interest in West Qurna-1 oilfield in Iraq Further company coverage:
BAGHDAD - U.S. oil major Exxon Mobil will hand over a 25 percent stake in Iraq's West Qurna-1 oilfield project to China's biggest energy company PetroChina on Thursday, Iraq's deputy prime minister for energy said.
BAGHDAD, Nov 28 - U.S. oil major Exxon Mobil will hand over a 25 percent stake in Iraq's West Qurna-1 oilfield project to China's biggest energy company PetroChina on Thursday, Iraq's deputy prime minister for energy said.
NEW YORK - Deepak Narula of hedge fund firm Metacapital said he favored commercial mortgage-backed securities, while activist investor Jason Ader said the U.S. Federal Reserve is not likely to reduce its bond-buying next year.
- December High Yield Dividend Champion Portfolio
- U.S. Light-Sweet Refining Capacity Hits A Wall: Power Shifts From Shale Producers To Downstream Operators Like Phillips 66
- What To Do About Those Rising Stock Prices?
- Exxon Mobil - Time To Take Profits After Strong Recent Momentum
- Are Energy Investors Rotating Out Of Shale Producers And Into Big Oil?
- December Trading Tips from Cramer and Dicker
- Webcast on ExxonMobil’s 2014 Outlook for Energy
- Energy Briefing - Advancing Energy Companies Progressing This Week: Alternative Fuels Americas, Pacific Ethanol, Halcón Resources, Exxon, Kodiak Oil & Gas
- Pre-Market Commentary: Exxon Mobil, BP PLC, Royal Dutch Shell, and Total S.A.
- Philanthropic Activities, Production Updates, and Financial Results - Research Report on ExxonMobil, MPC, Weatherford, ConocoPhillips, and Seadrill
- Major Integrated Oil & Gas Companies Report Launches, Operational Updates and Share Purchases - Research Report on Exxon, Chevron, BP, Encana, and Statoil
- ExxonMobil Contributes to Midwest Tornado Recovery and Relief Efforts
- Feedstock Flexibility Provides Significant Competitive Advantage, Says ExxonMobil Chemical President
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA NBA, WNBA, Africare and ExxonMobil Launch New Initiative to Engage and Empower Nigeria’s Youth
- Commodities Briefing - Industry Advancers Watch for: PetroTech Oil & Gas, Exxon Mobile, Acorn Energy, Chesapeake Energy
- Notable News Buzz & Trend Analysis: Bank of America, The Boeing Company, Cell Therapeutics Inc, General Electric, Exxon Mobil Corporation