News: Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM)
17 May 2013
Tue, May 14 2013
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 14 - Oil companies OGX and Exxon Mobil Corp won Brazilian deepwater oil and natural gas exploration blocks in a frontier region of Brazil's Potiguar Basin at an auction on Tuesday.
ANKARA, May 14 - Turkey has agreed with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and U.S. oil giant Exxon Mobil on oil exploration in northern Iraq, Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, May 10 - Exxon Mobil and Qatar Petroleum announced an agreement on Thursday to ship liquefied natural gas to Britain from their proposed export plant in the United States, offering another supply stream to the island nation as domestic output dwindles.
NEW YORK, May 6 - The Sable Offshore Energy Project off the coast of Nova Scotia completed planned maintenance on schedule on Sunday, with natural gas production expected to increase over the next several days, according to website postings from Spectra Energy's Maritimes U.S. and Maritimes Canada units.
- Exxon Mobil Corp's near 70-year-old Pegasus oil pipeline leaked a small amount of crude into a residential yard in Ripley County, Missouri on Tuesday, a month after the same pipe spewed thousands of barrels of crude in Arkansas.
May 1 - Exxon Mobil Corp's near 70-year-old Pegasus oil pipeline leaked a small amount of crude into a residential yard in Ripley County, Missouri on Tuesday, a month after the same pipe spewed thousands of barrels of crude in Arkansas.
- Exxon Mobil Corp's near 70-year-old Pegasus oil pipeline spilled a small amount of crude on Tuesday into a residential yard in Ripley County, Missouri, a month after the same pipe spewed thousands of barrels of crude in Arkansas.
May 1 - An Exxon Mobil Corp oil pipeline spilled about one barrel of crude into a residential yard in Ripley County, Missouri, on Tuesday, a state official confirmed on Wednesday.
JAKARTA, April 29 - Development drilling will officially kick off on Tuesday in Indonesia's Banyu Urip oilfield in the Cepu block operated by ExxonMobil, the country's oil and gas regulator said, potentially quadrupling the area's crude production by July 2014.
HOUSTON - Quarterly results from Exxon Mobil Corp and ConocoPhillips on Thursday showed that while overall growth remained elusive, output rose in key basins in the United States where the oil and gas companies are spending heavily to grow crude production.
- Chevron Didn't Get Bailed Out Like ExxonMobil
- These 3 Stocks Made the Dow Soar for Decades
- This Supermajor Is Down But Not Out
- Ready To Move Your Cash Into This Bull Market? Consider These Dividend Stocks
- What If Long-Term Dividend Investors Buy Before A Crash?
- The Dow Hits All-Time Highs, But The Truth Is It Remains Cheaply Valued
- Media Advisory: ExxonMobil Annual Meeting of Shareholders Wednesday May 29, 2013
- ExxonMobil Achieves Industry-Leading Safety Performance at Houston Campus Construction Site
- ExxonMobil to Develop Julia Oil Field in the Gulf of Mexico
- Citadel Announces Commencement Of Drilling At Rancho Grande And New Acreage Acquisition
- ExxonMobil and Employees Donate $1.02 Million to Illinois Colleges and Universities
- ExxonMobil Announces Production Startup at Kearl Oil Sands Project
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Announces Estimated First Quarter 2013 Results
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Second Quarter Dividend
- ExxonMobil Marks World Malaria Day with Renewed Commitment to Combatting Malaria
- Media Advisory: ExxonMobil First Quarter Earnings Conference Call