News: Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM)
4 May 2016
HOUSTON Exxon Mobil Corp has cut back gasoline production at its 560,500 barrel-per-day Baytown, Texas, refinery because of equipment problems, sources familiar with plant operations said on Wednesday.
HOUSTON Exxon Mobil Corp was preparing on Tuesday to return to production the second-largest crude distillation unit at the 560,500 barrel per day (bpd) Baytown, Texas, refinery later this week, said sources familiar with plant operations.
OSLO Norway's $872-billion sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, said it would press U.S. oil majors ExxonMobil and Chevron to do more to report on the risks of climate change.
OSLO, May 3 Norway's $872 billion sovereign wealth fund gave its backing on Tuesday to three shareholder proposals aimed to change corporate governance and climate policies at U.S. oil major Exxon Mobil.
HOUSTON Exxon Mobil Corp and Chevron Corpon Friday reported their most dismal quarterly results in more than a decade on low oil prices and an oversupplied fuel market that hurt what had been lucrative refining margins.
HOUSTON, April 29 Exxon Mobil Corp and Chevron Corp posted sharp drops in quarterly results on Friday as an oversupplied fuel market shrank profits from their refining units, which until now had provided healthy margins that helped insulate them from a 60 percent slide in oil prices since mid-2014.
HOUSTON Exxon Mobil Corp, the world's largest publicly traded oil producer, reported a higher-than-expected first-quarter profit on Friday as it slashed costs to offset plunging crude prices and weak refining margins.
* Quarterly oil equivalent production increased 1.8 percent from Q1 of 2015
HOUSTON Exxon Mobil Corp raised its quarterly dividend by 3 percent on Wednesday, a day after Standard & Poor's downgraded the U.S. oil and gas company citing its generous payouts to shareholders.
HOUSTON, April 27 Exxon Mobil Corp raised its quarterly dividend by 3 percent on Wednesday, a day after Standard & Poor's downgraded the U.S. oil and gas company citing its generous payouts to shareholders.
- ExxonMobil Earns $1.8 Billion in First Quarter of 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility Related News Releases and Story Ideas for Reporters, Bloggers and Media Outlets
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Second Quarter Dividend
- ExxonMobil Contributes to Houston-Area Flood Recovery and Relief Efforts
- ExxonMobil to Release First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- ExxonMobil Introduces Exceed XP Performance Polymers
- New ExxonMobil Grants Renew Longstanding Commitment to Fight Malaria
- ExxonMobil and Employees Contribute $2.6 million to Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities
- ExxonMobil Starts Production at Point Thomson
- ExxonMobil and Employees Contribute $1.4 million to Virginia Colleges and Universities