News: Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N)
* Avago to buy LSI for $6.6 bln; AIG to sell unit for $5.4 bln
HOUSTON, Dec 12 - Opening Mexico's oil sector to foreign investors would be a "win-win" for all involved, an Exxon Mobil Corp executive said on Thursday.
Dec 12 - North American liquids production is expected to rise by more than 40 percent between 2010 and 2040, driven by technological advancements that enable increased output from sources such as oil sands, Exxon Mobil Corp said on Thursday.
(Corrects paragraph 1 to show that the comment on U.S. oil exports was based on an interview with an Exxon executive, not the company's energy outlook report)
LOS ANGELES, Dec 12 - Chevron Corp raised the cost of its giant Gorgon liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Australia by $2 billion on Wednesday, the second increase in just over a year to take the total cost to $54 billion.
* Sign of Saudi Arabia becoming self-sufficient in meeting gasoil needs
SINGAPORE, Dec 11 - Exxonmobil has offered gasoil cargoes through a rare term tender from its joint-venture refinery in Saudi Arabia, trade sources said on Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - Senators from Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's centrist Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) and the conservative National Action Party (PAN) presented a broad energy reform on Saturday aimed at lifting the country's lagging oil, natural gas and electricity interests into the modern age and driving growth in Latin America's second-largest economy.
* Hopes to hear from government on LNG plant plan by Christmas
- ExxonMobil’s Outlook for Energy Says All Forms of Energy Required to Meet Growing Demand
- Basic Materials Sector Announces New Agreements, Initiatives, and Joint Ventures - Research Report on Exxon Mobil, Encana, Murphy Oil, Total and Statoil
- Webcast on ExxonMobil’s 2014 Outlook for Energy
- Energy Briefing - Advancing Energy Companies Progressing This Week: Alternative Fuels Americas, Pacific Ethanol, Halcón Resources, Exxon, Kodiak Oil & Gas
- Pre-Market Commentary: Exxon Mobil, BP PLC, Royal Dutch Shell, and Total S.A.
- Philanthropic Activities, Production Updates, and Financial Results - Research Report on ExxonMobil, MPC, Weatherford, ConocoPhillips, and Seadrill
- Major Integrated Oil & Gas Companies Report Launches, Operational Updates and Share Purchases - Research Report on Exxon, Chevron, BP, Encana, and Statoil
- ExxonMobil Contributes to Midwest Tornado Recovery and Relief Efforts
- Feedstock Flexibility Provides Significant Competitive Advantage, Says ExxonMobil Chemical President
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA NBA, WNBA, Africare and ExxonMobil Launch New Initiative to Engage and Empower Nigeria’s Youth